Dover Street Market x Jordan (Retro 1 High w/Nike Air)

Yeah mercer wasn't bad about an hour ago. I think public school kids are still on spring break (last day)

View media item 1489951

God these are so sexy. I pray I get to buy them for retail. Line at DSM wasn't bad, I also copped CDG cons. Dudes lined up in front of me were asking literally every employee, from the janitor to the security guard "yo any extra pairs? what are you gonna do with leftovers?". *** losers. I'm glad I'm slowly drifting away from Nike/AJ into other genres of sneakers, but unfortunately I'll never be out because Nike and Jordan hold dear to my roots/childhood. I just can't stand the types I see whenever I decide to line up. These reselling losers just make my blood boil. /endrant. I was wearing the Frags if anybody was there.
You have frags; you're doing well lol

Wondering if I should go back tomorrow and enter again for my size. Do you guys think they really check to see if you entered twice?

Wondering if I should go back tomorrow and enter again for my size. Do you guys think they really check to see if you entered twice?
who knows? it's your risk to take 
nerd.gif

i always wanted to know this myself

if the people in the store remember you
your screwed

give it a try and report back
good luck

a couple people asked and the guy said one entry per. They don't seem to have any real checks. I guess the only way you'd really get caught is if you on an extremely off chance won twice.

Might have a good shot at these. Judging by the lack of madness at the raffles and the damn near non existent hype for the on here. I know NT is not a good indicator but it's pretty dead. And the lines for raffle was nothing compared to what I saw for the fragments.

Might have a good shot at these. Judging by the lack of madness at the raffles and the damn near non existent hype for the on here. I know NT is not a good indicator but it's pretty dead. And the lines for raffle was nothing compared to what I saw for the fragments.
because they announced it kind of late and on a week day. There is still today for people to line up. It wasn't madness but it was a consistent stream of people for the entirety of their open business hours. And of course da back door.

That being said I only went to DSM and I pray I get these!

Last edited:
Will pick-up be on Thursday? I have a friend who is willing to grab me a ticket today, but not sure if she can pick them up. Are the pick-up windows recently at Mercer typically full day?

Last edited:
Wow I thought these were pretty sick because if the all patent leather and nike air tag, cue collaborative backstory and boom there you have it.. probably won't be getting these. Nowhere near NYC and won't pay resell, oh well maybe they'll have a wider release later on

Funny thing is these are raffle one per person and we'll see these hit ebay guys with 5-10 pairs. CAN'T WAIT! /sarcasm

Not gonna lie, I'm tempted to pay those eBay dudes their preorder money since I'm located in California

doubt there will be nearly as many pairs as frags. DSM had a lot of Baruch asian kids, even those that didn't know what it was for. Saw a few old old restaurant workers lining up too. Mercer is the same biz every time. 

Back
Top Bottom