Dover Street Market x Jordan (Retro 1 High w/Nike Air)

yeah i think this might be unprecedented volume for dsm all their other joints like sock darts were like a few pairs

Last edited:
Truthfully I wouldn't be surprised at all if they start canceling orders. Sizes didn't start selling out until an hour and a half after they hit the page. I wouldn't get your hopes up if you checked out after 11:00.
10:47.06 am.....So you're saying there's a chance haha

But this is their collab tho
nerd.gif
idk if they have the manpower to expedite shipping, the last thing i bought from them it was shipped an hour later

idk if they have the manpower to expedite shipping, the last thing i bought from them it was shipped an hour later

Oh my bad fam... reading to fast... thought you were referencing to the cancelled orders in like "maybe too many orders seems odd..." type of way totally confused it.

I ain't worry about the shipping but you're right this is not their normal 40-50 pairs online release :nerd:

for those of us that paid overnight if they don't ship out today do we get our shipping money back?

I would say no. There's probably some BS thing in their terms and agreements, some type of handling language, where over night means from the time it actually ships.

With how many got through Id expect it to all be gone if there are any left it would be from declined cards or multiple orders being canceled

With how many got through Id expect it to all be gone if there are any left it would be from declined cards or multiple orders being canceled

I could see a lot of the Uzbekistan orders getting cancelled. Otherwise I think most of the orders are good.

Think DSM has similar restock to Supreme or all is gone this morning? 
i think any extras either go back to nike or end up at the shop(s) itself, feel like online is thru
for those of us that paid overnight if they don't ship out today do we get our shipping money back?
doubt they'd straight up give you your shipping back, if they didn't ship until tomorrow, you could probably call or email and raise the issue then they'd probably do it

sold listings are going for around 750-900 with some outliers at 500, judging from eBay prices. UK got a Lot more pairs. Looks like the prices are gonna level off around frag level

sold listings are going for around 750-900 with some outliers at 500, judging from eBay prices. UK got a Lot more pairs. Looks like the prices are gonna level off around frag level
Leveling off at Frag level with pairs going for $500?

Nah man

I could see a lot of the Uzbekistan orders getting cancelled. Otherwise I think most of the orders are good.

You see nothing...I just gave DSM a call and they said many orders had that country and will be changed to the US. Its the zip code that they are more concern about not country.

those people who are selling for so low are the one's who want to make a quick sale, the market is going to be imo 750-1k

Think DSM has similar restock to Supreme or all is gone this morning? 
You already missed the restock of a few sizes. 
i've seen quite a few sellers at the $700-$800 mark. It'll raise back up by the time the quick-cash sellers are gone. Interested to see how this value will hold up

Back
Top Bottom