Dover Street Market x Jordan (Retro 1 High w/Nike Air)

I mentioned that 500 was an outlier. Size 14 I think, but yeah I picked up a pair now because I figured prices would go up later on kinda like dons, mirror foams, any hyped release this year
Sorry man, read your post wrong

Thought you had mentioned these moving for $500 and compared them to Frags 

Just looked at the prices and average asking seems to be around a K

Crazy

Weird that theyre not on FC yet

You checked out QUICK!!

Nice!!  
nthat.gif

how many of you guys would pass on these or cop these as consolation prize? 

:lol:

View media item 1494420

for people who cant afford to shop at dover street market :rofl:
I had got raffles from both DSM and Mercer but no call-back. But what's crazy is I had been watching a pair of these before the news broke about this DSM collab. Once it did I said I might just cop if I didn't a call back and the resell wasn't above $400. I can live with the jumpman, I'm not NA or bust like some people are, LOL!! I have like everything else but It would have been sweet to have these though.:smh:

Last edited:
There are DSM London and NY "e-shop" , anyone ordered directly from the DSM London e-site?

Woke up at 8am on two hours sleep after working a double. Tried on the london site, failed.  Set up mobile and email notifications, and desktop notifications with my page monitor.  Out of nowhere, I find myself waking up at 3pm, with no notifcations going off. I heard these dropped around 1030 with no email going out?? And to think i probably had a shot smh,congrats to those who copped!

i tried manually for an hour, then gave up

i had order with doubleupkicks that went through, good thing plan b worked. lookin forward to seeing these in person

What are peeps asking for locally in NY?

@alp

I've seen $900 for local NY meet ups.

You're crazy if you think that these will fall in value. Strike while the iron is hot. Because these are shooting up just like frags. Just like yeezy boosts. Just like all other 1s. Just like dons

I've seen $900 for local NY meet ups.

You're crazy if you think that these will fall in value. Strike while the iron is hot. Because these are shooting up just like frags. Just like yeezy boosts. Just like all other 1s. Just like dons
I dont think theyre going down in value at all fam

Just trying to figure out whats a good deal to jump on

Worst part is i need a size 8.5 and 10

Both sizes go for some serious $$ 

Only time i ever wish I was a 14

laugh.gif

DSM being the ONLY place Supreme is willing to sell their product (outside of their flagship stores) adds to the DSM1's appeal...I don't see prices dropping.

I cannot believe I managed to snag a pair for myself this morning with all the craziness. Glad I chose overnight shipping too, hahaha.

I dont think theyre going down in value at all fam

Just trying to figure out whats a good deal to jump on

Worst part is i need a size 8.5 and 10

Both sizes go for some serious $$ 

Only time i ever wish I was a 14

laugh.gif
Lmao yeah my fault, that second statement wasn't directed at you at all. was just speaking in general

Back
Top Bottom