Dover Street Market x Jordan (Retro 1 High w/Nike Air)

i just got a fedex email saying my shoes shipped and will be here tomorrow. i did overnight. so hopefully ship emails coming soon from DSM. I'm thinking about selling mine though. sz 10.5. i really wanted a sz 10

FOR SALE JORDAN 1 DSM sz 10.5 new in box with receipt

Last edited:

i just got a fedex email saying my shoes shipped and will be here tomorrow. i did overnight. so hopefully ship emails coming soon from DSM. I'm thinking about selling mine though. sz 10.5. i really wanted a sz 10
Yeah, same, I just got an e-mail from FedEx, but DSM order status is still processing on the site.

You can find your tracking from using your DSM order # as the reference number here.

Congrats to those that copped but man Im getting tired of striking out on these limited releases.  Starting to think if this stupid game is even worth it any longer
IKR!!!!! 2015 gone be my last year for a good bit...

aint going to lie when i saw resell prices i was going to try to trade for Frags...i guess the sneaker gods didnt want me to have em though.

I overnighted, but haven't seen a shipping email as of yet.
I haven't gotten an e-mail either, but apparently my package was picked up in NY and will be at my door before 4PM tomorrow, lol. Try the 'Track By Reference' method if you're looking for your tracking.

Last edited:
I hate when resellers get a hold of multiple pairs on a limited release like this instead of actual sneakerheads who would keep their pair/pairs....shoe game f'd up

Yeah I'm salty lol
i feel you, but this is the new normal. if you (meaning anyone) thinks they've got a shot at limited releases straight up, then they might as well play lotto the same day. you're not gonna beat a good programmer or a guy who can camp or collect raffle tickets all day unless it's by sheer luck. when you hear limited and you want the shoe (that's the most important thing) either be prepared to pay resale or be prepared to do something extraordinary to secure your pair. resellers aint going anywhere as long as there's money to be made unfortunately

How much did they went for? @mwalker
nerd.gif
850 invoiced 
happy.gif

Last edited:
Shipped overnight. No email. Reference tracking doesnt work either.

DSM better refund that $25...

Back
Top Bottom