Dover Street Market x Jordan (Retro 1 High w/Nike Air)

Gah, waiting on shipping got me feeling some type of way. Shouldn't be too bad right? 10:22 club.

Any reviews on quality , sizing , stiffness yet ? Trying to decide if I want them before prices go up even more

Any reviews on quality , sizing , stiffness yet ? Trying to decide if I want them before prices go up even more
my friend who picked them up this morning says it's pretty stiff when you put them on, but it's soft micro-fiber-like materials on the inside. Probably won't stretch or really break-in with it being PL and all so if you were looking to squeeze in a half size too small, these might be painful for you

Yup having an account was clutch on this release... they stayed in cart and refreshing the "Your Account" page kept you logged in...

Small tips that made a difference... I guess having online shopping experience :lol:

my friend who picked them up this morning says it's pretty stiff when you put them on, but it's soft micro-fiber-like materials on the inside. Probably won't stretch or really break-in with it being PL and all so if you were looking to squeeze in a half size too small, these might be painful for you

Thanks , I'm a true size 10, I don't play around with my sizing .

Anybody else who has them in hand and at least tried them on or know of somebody who has ? Loved them from the jump but kind of spooked about the stiffness of an all patent shoe

Thanks , I'm a true size 10, I don't play around with my sizing .

Anybody else who has them in hand and at least tried them on or know of somebody who has ? Loved them from the jump but kind of spooked about the stiffness of an all patent shoe
look a few pages back. I commented on the fit.

I hate when resellers get a hold of multiple pairs on a limited release like this instead of actual sneakerheads who would keep their pair/pairs....shoe game f'd up

Yeah I'm salty lol

Last edited:
I hate when resellers get a hold of multiple pairs on a limited release like this instead of actual sneakerheads who would keep their pair/pairs....shoe game f'd up

Yeah I'm salty lol

Man .... I picked up my pair this morning from DSM and the whole line was full of resellers. One dude with 14 tickets and got 4 winners. Some dude went 5 for 5 ... Split between the 2 spots

DSM London, shipping email 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom