Dover Street Market x Jordan (Retro 1 High w/Nike Air)

saw these yesterday at sneakercon. dude was tryna get i think $900 for them? there was no way i was paying that. after seeing in person, i think these are ok, but they actually look better in pics. i was a little underwhelmed and i can confirm they aren't even in the same league as frags.

Y'all think that DSMs for DB8s is fair?

I think DSM's are winning IMO, price is higher and the overall shoe looks better.

Did Japan restock too? Got some homies in Tokyo right now. But I don't wanna make them go to the store without making sure first

Even if they did restock, it's not like they'll be sitting in stores where your friend can waltz right in and get you a pair.

Won the raffle for these, but wasnt my size. DSM website definitely needs an upgrade lol, tried checking out so many times.

What? How you not get your size? You select your size when entering the raffle.

They neck and neck, db8 and Dover 1s are about even imo. In terms of simplicity the 1s and flashy the 8s

DSM already took my money it aint even pending anymore. They better send those shoes... My friend got his shipping confirmation before me and he ordered way later. Sent a email to dsm hoping to hear back.

No update needed... Reason why so many people cooked.

Their site can only process so many credit card transactions at a time (let's say 50 at a time) so that's why people were getting that PID error at checkout. It meant that all 50 slots were taken up so your credit card transaction could not be processed at that time. Your internet speed played a part but it had to do more with your timing at checkout and whether or not there were any open slots when you clicked the submit payment button. A good example would be trying to get through a Nike factory outlet to do a phone order and getting a busy signal.

Last edited:
I think DSM's are winning IMO, price is higher and the overall shoe looks better.
Even if they did restock, it's not like they'll be sitting in stores where your friend can waltz right in and get you a pair.
What? How you not get your size? You select your size when entering the raffle.
Well I signed up and had a friend sign up as well, asked him to choose size 12 to diversify our chances.  I'm a size 9 and that size is way too common, almost always never win.

Recent ebay completed sales hovering around the 600-750 mark for normal people sizing.

Looks like prices returning back to earth. Seen some listings for like 1500 lol when there are BIN listings in same size at 700...not sure if the high ones are actual sales or not.

I'll wait for em to drop a bit more. Theres 31 current listings in my size alone.

Last edited:
yeah, i kinda still want these, but def. not for frag prices. i'd cop at around $600. i'll wait it out and if it doesn't happen oh well...

Back
Top Bottom