Down in Miami @ Club LIV trying to stay Faithful but these o's love Bosa | Pat's gonna pass doe..Nah, That ain't it Chief | 49ers v. Chiefs | SB LIV |

651's Bookie Bets

• 49ers

Votes: 25 41.7%
  • Chiefs

Votes: 28 46.7%
  • Over 52.5

Votes: 24 40.0%
  • Under 52.5

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Will you watch J.Lo and Shakira pop, lock and drop it?

Votes: 8 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man, as a 49ers fan that 4th quarter hurt. I’ve been avoiding the highlights and anything related to the game. If you have a 10 point lead in the 4th quarter, you need to seal the deal. Especially knowing how hard it is to get to that stage to begin with.

Props to KC, they made the plays late when needed. Chopped it up with an old friend of mine from high school last night who is a huge Chiefs fan.

I still can't kill Shannon for that game. He made some mistakes but we know in football sometimes you gotta change it up depending on your opponent. It took Tom Brady converting 3 straight 3rd and 10's to beat Mahomes last year. You need your QB to step up and make big plays when the other QB is catching fire. Can't beat that Chief's team throwing 8 times like he against Greenbay. Mahomes and nem score like a NBA team. Jimmy G just showed he ain't that dude. Missing Sanders wide open for a TD and some other plays he missed.

you didn’t even know if he was calling plays last night

That's the point though. If he was white nobody would care who's calling plays. If he was a Matt Zbikowski he would be called a QB guru.

I know Timid spews alot of dumb ****

But we can't act like we dont know Eric is a integral part of the playcalling and scheme in KC

And we cant act like if he was McVay's twin his HC prospects would have been alot better
full

I still can't kill Shannon for that game. He made some mistakes but we know in football sometimes you gotta change it up depending on your opponent. It took Tom Brady converting 3 straight 3rd and 10's to beat Mahomes last year. You need your QB to step up and make big plays when the other QB is catching fire. Can't beat that Chief's team throwing 8 times like he against Greenbay. Mahomes and nem score like a NBA team. Jimmy G just showed he ain't that dude. Missing Sanders wide open for a TD and some other plays he missed.

That's the point though. If he was white nobody would care who's calling plays. If he was a Matt Zbikowski he would be called a QB guru.

I don’t disagree, I was just merely pointing out that he literally didn’t even know he was an offensive coordinator until yesterday

CC974830-E487-42AF-84BE-56C78630CD07.jpeg

WTF? What does pre-fantasy football era have anything to do with whether a team has a good or great defense right now? You've lost your mind.

Sound REAL stupid right now. I was gonna be nice until you said that idiotic ****.

This mofo said "But in the pre-fantasy football era they are GOOD but not GREAT."

We're talking about this era man. WTF are you talking about another era for. What are you smoking?

Talk about moving the goal posts to fit your narrative. Just typing to type.
You were going to be nice????
Who are you supposed to be????
Just because you can type about football on a message board doesn't mean you know jack:emoji_poop: about football

85 Bears defense, 86 Giants defense, 2013 Seahawks defense, those were great defenses
49ers went 4-12 in 2018 and played a 4-12 schedule this season
Yeah they played good defense againts lesser talented teams, but they struggled against top NFC and AFC teams
So like I said Mr Nice Guy, GREAT DEFENSES DONT GIVE UP 10pt LEADS IN THE 4TH QUARTER OF THE SUPER BOWL WITH LESS THAN 10MIN ON THE CLOCK

I don’t blame you. I kinda feel bad for the die hard niner fans I know personally.
It truly sucks.

I'm almost too invested.

If it was a nail biter through and through id feel a lot better, but when most things go our way and we still lose, that **** sucks.

Wait this guy just said the niners played a 4-12 schedule this year? Lol

You’re right the toughest stretch statistically in three games isnt good enough for you.

Holy **** you’re dumb.

Back
Top Bottom