Down in Miami @ Club LIV trying to stay Faithful but these o's love Bosa | Pat's gonna pass doe..Nah, That ain't it Chief | 49ers v. Chiefs | SB LIV |

651's Bookie Bets

• 49ers

Votes: 25 41.7%
  • Chiefs

Votes: 28 46.7%
  • Over 52.5

Votes: 24 40.0%
  • Under 52.5

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Will you watch J.Lo and Shakira pop, lock and drop it?

Votes: 8 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just wanted to show my NT fam how amped I am Super Bowl champs baby!!! Now can somebody in Miami please point me in the direction of stores in the area that have 50% off SuperBowl merchandise...
F9BAC345-EBE2-44A9-8B7F-8A98B1352638.jpeg

marshaquari8816 marshaquari8816 man walked by the NFL shops they set up on Lincoln Rd this morning and they are all emptied and gone. So is the entire SB LIV installation at Nike. They packed everything up and got tf outta town

Lmao, glad they got the person, but the fact that they got into where a ton of people were standing is a fail for security.

there's like no one at the parade :lol:
Small city and fanbase, it would seem less compared to the last couple teams that won it ...Plus they way they were excited im sure alot of folk probly still in MIA partying or too drunk somewhere to make it :lol:

there's like no one at the parade :lol:

I’m at Disney world for my nephew.. I was shocked at the amount of chiefs fans

also Americans are weird.. saw 2 people in kickers jerseys, 1 the KC guy and then someone had a Justin tucker jersey on

was surprised the eagles were the 2nd most rep’d team.. then either pats or Steelers.. then saw someone in a bortles Jersey and saw like 2 people in cowboys hats

4593B8DF-E05E-41DE-87F0-B9B07D95EFDC.jpeg

He really said when referring to tyreke, “my dog 55 (his height) (also dee fords number) But he ain’t offsides”. The disrespect :pimp:

He really said when referring to tyreke, “my dog 55 (his height) (also dee fords number) But he ain’t offsides”. The disrespect :pimp:

5-5, like Frank Clark's jersey number, 55. My boy, Kelce in the LV coat and FC55 with the LV blanket. He and Sizzle were also wearing Derrick Thomas jerseys. Mad respect.

Photos really don't do justice from the parade. You gotta remember it was about 25 degrees when the parade started, a good portion of people stayed home because they didn't want to deal with the ****show from when the Royals won and lots of people picked the parade route over the rally. Trust me that place was packed.

The rally was an absolute drunk party from the fans to the players. Chugging beer has become the new celebration go to and the Chiefs players owned it. I loved it. Cut loose and have fun. They earned it.

That highlight video from the SB had me all sorts of jacked up. Mahomes was on another planet as far as how much he was into it. It is a great time to be a Chiefs fans.

Back
Top Bottom