Down in Miami @ Club LIV trying to stay Faithful but these o's love Bosa | Pat's gonna pass doe..Nah, That ain't it Chief | 49ers v. Chiefs | SB LIV |

651's Bookie Bets

• 49ers

Votes: 25 41.7%
  • Chiefs

Votes: 28 46.7%
  • Over 52.5

Votes: 24 40.0%
  • Under 52.5

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Will you watch J.Lo and Shakira pop, lock and drop it?

Votes: 8 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

giphy (6).gif

man i remember the pure excitement and joy i had during this moment. was at my boy Eric crib.

grossman took the excitement out the air as well did that Cedric benson fumble.

man.. between that or the ted ginn return to kickoff that OSU/UF title game.. dont remember which kickoff i'll remember more in my life

Niners defense is gonna set the tone early. You make Aaron Rodgers look below average, you’re winning the Super Bowl

Aaron Rodgers has looked below average for like 3 years. That isn't necessarily a good indicator. Rodgers cant touch Mahomes Kermity jock strap

Aaron Rodgers has looked below average for like 3 years. That isn't necessarily a good indicator. Rodgers cant touch Mahomes Kermity jock strap

Not ready to say that, especially after Mahones was on the couch week 8 after getting his knee cap shifted. That injury I feel like will come back and play a factor too

Niners defense is gonna set the tone early. You make Aaron Rodgers look below average, you’re winning the Super Bowl

i wont compare mahomes mobility to lamar, who the 9ers played this year, since only vick is on that level of mobility.. rg3 had the speed but not the lateral quickness.. and young was nasty but not THAT level of things

but i would compare mahomes' mobility to that of russ and kyler (who they've played 4 times this year)

while obviously the 9ers have had a ton of success with their front 4 once the main guys have been healthy.. but having that extra mobility puts a strain on things which means you gotta change things on the backend

i expect the chiefs to get theirs.. but defense has to slow them down enough to allow the offense to do their thing.. cant just say play keep away since chiefs offense can score so damn quick.. you need that element of clock control, but you need points in conjunction to controlling other aspects and get turnovers

i wont compare mahomes mobility to lamar, who the 9ers played this year, since only vick is on that level of mobility.. rg3 had the speed but not the lateral quickness.. and young was nasty but not THAT level of things

but i would compare mahomes' mobility to that of russ and kyler (who they've played 4 times this year)

while obviously the 9ers have had a ton of success with their front 4 once the main guys have been healthy.. but having that extra mobility puts a strain on things which means you gotta change things on the backend

i expect the chiefs to get theirs.. but defense has to slow them down enough to allow the offense to do their thing.. cant just say play keep away since chiefs offense can score so damn quick.. you need that element of clock control, but you need points in conjunction to controlling other aspects and get turnovers

Its gonna play right into the Niners hands the minute Mahones tries to play hero ball. Cover 3 blitz and Cover 3 Sky will be the only defensive plays Saleh will have to run the whole night. O’Brian’s goofy *** had the blueprint and dropped the ball. That pocket collapses with those DE’s coming around the corner and Mahomes becomes the most predictable QB in the league

Its gonna play right into the Niners hands the minute Mahones tries to play hero ball. Cover 3 blitz and Cover 3 Sky will be the only defensive plays Saleh will have to run the whole night. O’Brian’s goofy *** had the blueprint and dropped the ball. That pocket collapses with those DE’s coming around the corner and Mahomes becomes the most predictable QB in the league

most predictable QB in the league?

and cant expect that zone to hold up all game vs all that speed

going take the whole team playing well and within aspects of the team.. because i think even if the defense plays well you still gotta plan for them to score in the 30s

and just to be clear, i think the 9ers are very capable of doing it..

and just because the chiefs score points, doesnt mean their defense isnt playing well

but i would look more to the NFC west games and saints games vs the 9ers than i would the packers

and even seattle is a rough one to look at just because of the stubbornness of their OC, who i dont think is even anywhere near in the same league as multiple coaches on the chiefs offensive staff currently (andy, bieniemy and kafka.. at the least)

and just to be clear, i think the 9ers are very capable of doing it..

and just because the chiefs score points, doesnt mean their defense isnt playing well

but i would look more to the NFC west games and saints games vs the 9ers than i would the packers

and even seattle is a rough one to look at just because of the stubbornness of their OC, who i dont think is even anywhere near in the same league as multiple coaches on the chiefs offensive staff currently (andy, bieniemy and kafka.. at the least)

Its hard to look at the Cardinals, Seattle, and Saints game in hindsight now considering we were missing a mixture of Ford, Tartt, and Kwon Alexander for those games so this isnt really the same defensive unit. Ford opens up a ton for everyone else on the line and Kwon covers so much ground that is hard to say those games will be comparable.

I'm not saying that Mahomes wont kill us on the ground or in the air either, im just saying this isn't really the same defensive team. Kwon didnt play in any of those games and Ford and Tartt only played in half the other games.

LB play is going be huge, also.. because they going have to react a ton to a ton of shhh, between kelce and then RBs in the passing game and mahomes just doing shhh

just going be interesting because that now healthy oline might be the best 9ers have faced this season while they obviously have faced athletic dudes

like i expect the 9ers O to put up a TON of yards, but they gotta get a crap ton of points too.. also shanahan losing that super bowl could be huge for the 9ers too.. because if anyone knows about leads not being safe, it's that dude

Everyone knows I'm a Chiefs homer so take it as you will:

The Niners are elite up front but I'll take my chances that Fisher and Schwartz can hold their own on the edge. The real test will be in the interior. Buckner is one my keys.
Back end is going to play primarily quarters or different variations of cover 3. That might also change if they elect to spy Mahomes. Either way speed on the outside kills Cover 3. You widen out your corners in cover 3 that opens up natural space up the seams. Cover 3 means you don't want to get beat deep and that you are electing to let shorter routes underneath be completed. As an offense can you be disciplined to complete the short timing routes and can your play makers make plays in space. I also look at Damien Williams being a guy that could potentially have a big game. When you play a lot of cover 3 variations the RB is either unaccounted for or he is matched up one on one against a LB.

This is going to be one hell of a game!

Don’t care what the score is. A 9er win would keep me straight for the next 5 years. Living in KC these last 2 weeks has been rough. Chiefs **** is everywhere, including on the shuttle I take to my office. :rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom