Down in Miami @ Club LIV trying to stay Faithful but these o's love Bosa | Pat's gonna pass doe..Nah, That ain't it Chief | 49ers v. Chiefs | SB LIV |

651's Bookie Bets

• 49ers

Votes: 25 41.7%
  • Chiefs

Votes: 28 46.7%
  • Over 52.5

Votes: 24 40.0%
  • Under 52.5

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Will you watch J.Lo and Shakira pop, lock and drop it?

Votes: 8 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
man.. after yesterday, wish the playoffs was just starting..

And I was as ready as anyone for the draft and all that.. but don’t feel like we going get a good distraction for a while

I guess if you're not a basketball or baseball guy that makes sense. You also live in the Bahamas though, so that should help. We've gone from snow to consecutive days of wind and/or rain, so me getting outta the house goes up tenfold when Spring rolls around.

it's going to be a bloodbath this offseason for me. i can feel it. i hate it. it's like impending doom

Maybe, maybe not.

Vikings have some decisions to make, but none that I'm overly concerned about. They can take all my stress right now. I don't care what they do.

Yea.. zero cold weather for me.. we had like 1 or 2 cool nights where I had to throw on a long sleeve t for my run and that was about it

I mean I was looking forward to basketball again with thing being more open.. but now.. every time I see anything Kobe related I think about being in his wife’s shoes or one of surviving daughters

and don’t think basketball going be anywhere near an escape from that for a while.. probably not until next season

Joy Taylor rn
8E1FE7FC-95C8-4239-B1CC-57C3699E427C.gif

Andy Reid is hilarious without even trying to be. I always laugh at the way he holds that sideline playbook like a To-go food menu.

There was a pep rally at my organization last week with the voice of chiefs, the mascot and cheerleaders. I wanted to throw up. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Belichick the human :wow:
Kyle Shanahan blew a 28-3 lead in his last trip to the Super Bowl. The then-Atlanta Falcons offensive coordinator got a shade too conservative and shouldered significant blame for why the New England Patriots surged in the second half to win Super Bowl LI.

While Patriots coach Bill Belichick enjoyed the victory, he surely felt for a young offensive mind who hit a new professional low. Belichick has great respect for Shanahan and vice versa, which was evident after that gut-wrenching loss.

“It was really cool that he reached out to me after the Super Bowl just to talk,” Shanahan said Monday at Marlins Park during Super Bowl Opening Night. “I was able to spend some time with him at the [2017] NFL combine, which I was very appreciative of. Any time that guy talks, everyone in the world listens. That was especially true for someone like me who aspired to be a head coach. He has been great. It’s not like we talk a ton or anything, but he’s a humble guy who likes to help people.”

That wasn’t the first time Belichick has reached out to a Shanahan looking to talk shop. He did so during the 2005 AFC playoffs, right after then-Denver Broncos coach Mike Shanahan beat his Patriots 27-13 in the divisional round.

Kyle Shanahan was in Mike’s office when Belichick stopped by but got booted so the two head coaches could chat.

“I got kicked out of the room, and I had to sit and wait,” Shanahan said. “I remember my dad saying how cool that was for him to come over after the game, after the Patriots had lost, just to talk ball with him.”

Did Frank Clark forget he played for a division rival of the 49ers for like 5 years?????

Guy has 4.5 whole sacks in the 8 times they played seattle lol

Has he always been like this? Idk if Seahawks fans have some info on that but I had no idea dude was talking crazy like that til that postgame interview last game.

and outside of running Ifedi's fade in practice I don't remember Clark doing or saying anything too crazy in Seattle. He was also trying to repair his image and on a rookie deal so *shrugs* got paid and is letting em' hang now

Has he always been like this? Idk if Seahawks fans have some info on that but I had no idea dude was talking crazy like that til that postgame interview last game.

I hadn't really heard him talk greasy like this until the Titans game when he was talking some **** about Derrick Henry. I suppose if it gets you pumped up but they have literally played this guy multiple times every year since he has been in the league which is the funny part.

Its not like he has been killing it this year either. He was 30th in sacks. Dude is acting like the 49ers didnt have to play Chandler Jones, Aaron Donald, TJ Watt, Danielle Hunter, Za'Darius Smith, and Cameron Jordan this year.

Last edited:
Are there any NTers that are IN Miami currently for the SB? If so, would you mind PMing me?

Would love to see the 9ers invite Kaep given how he was a trash 4th down play call away from leading them to a comeback W the last time around.

Not expecting it to happen though, league's effectively tried to erase his legacy

I have purposely stayed away from local and national media coverage for this game but from the brief amount I have listened to and read it seems like the narrative has completely changed from the beginning to now. Early on it seemed like the hype was behind the Chiefs and now it seems the Niners are getting more of the pundits confidence.

It is a long two weeks and eventually people can only have so many takes so that does make sense why there seems to be such a wide variance of opinions.

Back
Top Bottom