Downtown S.F + Sister takes car + Robbed. :*(

I moved out my dorms and put all my stuff in the car. My sis is here on vacation so I lent her the car and she went to Downtown S.F... I wake up to everyonetalking about how many shoes I own etc, etc. Turns out people broke my back window and ran through all my stuff.
frown.gif
I cant even remember how much stuff I hadin their because I basically moved my whole dorm into my backseat and trunk. They left my Aquas in the back so their not so smart but I still gotta remembereverything they took.
frown.gif
Bad Morning.

Wow didn't you get robbed like a month ago?

probably not but that sucks...... bad.

people are hungry, real hungry

dude from the stories you continue to blog on NT your life really sucks. we already get it

Originally Posted by RawSheed

dude from the stories you continue to blog on NT your life really sucks. we already get it

I actually only bring up the bad because I was raised like my father. I am living a very good life. All Thanks to God.

in other words, shut up and get a blog.

Originally Posted by Praise The X I

I moved out my dorms and put all my stuff in the car. My sis is here on vacation so I lent her the car and she went to Downtown S.F... I wake up to everyone talking about how many shoes I own etc, etc. Turns out people broke my back window and ran through all my stuff.
frown.gif
I cant even remember how much stuff I had in their because I basically moved my whole dorm into my backseat and trunk. They left my Aquas in the back so their not so smart but I still gotta remember everything they took.
frown.gif
Bad Morning.
roll.gif
roll.gif
Damn homie. Sounds like you clothed all the bums and vagrants in your area. Succs for you.

Originally Posted by Mark Miwordz

thats ur sisters fault homie

Yep. Did she at least apologize?

Why wouldn't you take your stuff out when you got home? That's on you homie.

There are plenty of people that I know that leave their $#%# in their whip after they come home. Its very exhausting clearing the room out and thencramming every inch into a car. Where does OP live? I know I take EVERYTHING out of the car when I get back.

Sorry but if you think a car packed with valuables isnt a target thats on you. I at least hope you understand material wealth is nothing and your sister is ok

yeah, u should've taken your property out when u got home. was all your stuff still in the back of your car when your sister took the car?

anyways dont be careless the next time. NEVER leave things unattended.

Originally Posted by Praise The X I

I actually only bring up the bad because I was raised like my father. I am living a very good life. All Thanks to God.

then shut up and suck it up...there are much more unfortunate people but they don't make posts on NT and +$+*# about it..man up..

Back
Top Bottom