Dr. Conrad Murray Verdict- GULITY| Reason for Michael Jacksons Death?

GILL TEE

4tv7si.jpg

Even if he get convicted it dosent matter. Mike aint coming back. The damage to us fans have already been done. I take no pleasure in this at all. Plus son is only getting 4 years c'mon son

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Even if he get convicted it dosent matter. Mike aint coming back. The damage to us fans have already been done. I take no pleasure in this at all. Plus son is only getting 4 years c'mon son

...people really do need to stop. the MJ we all knew and loved died years before the Conrad Murray incident

"so, what u in here for?"

(trembling) "i killed micheal jackson"

eek.gif
at the bloodbath thats gonna take place after that convo

I dont understand why everyone is jumping on the MJ bandwagon since his death. Dont you people remember how you felt about him just a few shortyears ago?

dankenstien88 wrote:
I dont understand why everyone is jumping on the MJ bandwagon since his death. Dont you people remember how you felt about him just a few shortyears ago?

my opinion on MJ has not changed even since that Martin Basiir (sp) doc. He's a pedo that makes great music *zips flamesuit*

That seems fair.

People in these sorts of positions (like a doctor) clearly have to remember that they have a greater responsibility than just doing what the client says - this guy was obviously blinded by the paychecks from his mentally disturbed patient and just did what he asked.

Not a fan of MJ but glad justice was served. Although 4 years is nothing, at least he didn't get away with murder. Now MJ can finally RIP and it brings closure to the family.

The crowd gathered out there looks like the type of people to read US WEEKLY, TMZ, and STAR Magazine...kinda annoying. 
eyes.gif

It sucks cause I really don't think he meant to do what he did but I guess its involuntary manslaughter for a reason.
30t6p3b.gif

Complex case. There was a lot riding on this and I feel like they felt like "someone had to pay" for this.

Conrad is the fall-guy.

rip mj but i think conrad just the scapegoat imo. MJ was disturbed toward the end and i dont think homey should take the fall

^^Yeah I don't even think justice is served but it wasn't going to be regardless. It was a bad situation all-around, MJ was spiraling out of control himself and while Murray isn't innocent by any means, I can't say he was the one that "killed" Michael. Dude should be punished for something though, so it is what it is. I'm pretty indifferent about him and the whole trial

Back
Top Bottom