Dr. Dre & Eminem - I Need A Doctor

sounds more like a song that will be on the recovery re-release

song is really sick either way

Gonna give this a listen...

A couple of Em tracks the last couple days & 2 Dre songs
smokin.gif

My guess would be that this is the song Alex Da Kid was talking about in his interview earlier this week about the Recovery re-release.  I mean wouldn't Detox's first single, or every song on the album for that matter, be produced by Dr. Dre?  Or at least co-produced.  Unless I'm missing something, all reports say this is produced by Alex Da Kid only.

My guess would be that this is the song Alex Da Kid was talking about in his interview earlier this week about the Recovery re-release.  I mean wouldn't Detox's first single, or every song on the album for that matter, be produced by Dr. Dre?  Or at least co-produced.  Unless I'm missing something, all reports say this is produced by Alex Da Kid only.

I just can't get with Em's rapping style these days.

I just feel like it's fake/forced anger.

Dre's verse
eyes.gif

Good try but no cigar

I just can't get with Em's rapping style these days.

I just feel like it's fake/forced anger.

Dre's verse
eyes.gif

Good try but no cigar

i rather hear fake force anger than somebody who raps like Wayne or a Drake, with that stupid screechy voice that they are well known for

i rather hear fake force anger than somebody who raps like Wayne or a Drake, with that stupid screechy voice that they are well known for

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

that explains it. link to the re-release info por favor

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

that explains it. link to the re-release info por favor

It seems like since he got off the drugs he has no emotions. Look at the way he acts now, he's like a damn robot. Has anyone seen him smile or legit laugh in the past 3 or 4 years? He's spittin, but not every song has to sound like Lose Yourself Part 2....

Back
Top Bottom