Dragonball Evolution was the worst movie i've seen in 10 years

-They use the Kamehameha as a healing technique. Goku gets shot, Roshi heals him with the Kamehameha....

de1hdz.gif

Frankly, I surprised you guys are even considering watching this... I don't believe its even bootleg-worthy...

Im actually scared to watch it....
Im 300% sure it will be worse than one of the $1 movies I randomly pick up at the gas station..... get blazed.... and laugh at

But im really curious to see how bad it actually is..... like I really wanna witness this disaster.... but I don't want my fav childhood cartoon memoriestarnished either.....

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

its out already??? when did that happen?
just watched the ending
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

edit: just watched about 15-20 minutes of it

IM APPALLED... horrible acting, special effects look like the 90's street fighter, and just
sick.gif
... great way to take a dump on my childhood

DID THEY EVEN MAKE GOKU WORK OUT?!!?!?

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

-Shen Long the dragon shows up and looks worse than the dragons in Reign of Fire. He also doesn't say anything.
Damn, you watched the two worst movies of the 21st century.

this movie sucks. i feel like chokin whoever made this crappy movie
mad.gif
.ruining my favorite childhood show
frown.gif

using the kamehameha to heal someone are you out of your mind
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

lol wowww the full movie is on youtube already lmao

and yea, movie sucked. tried to keep an open mind, but yeaa it was terrible.

Wait.. I just saw the Chun Li movie a couple of weeks ago.. Are you saying it's worse than that? 'Cuz that was so bad that it became good..

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

Wait.. I just saw the Chun Li movie a couple of weeks ago.. Are you saying it's worse than that? 'Cuz that was so bad that it became good..

EASILY worse than that. I'm talking Battlefield Earth bad or Freddy got Fingered bad.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

EASILY worse than that. I'm talking Battlefield Earth bad or Freddy got Fingered bad.

Oh man.. I can't wait to watch it then.. There's a certain perturb pleasure from watching a gruesomely bad movie..

Back
Top Bottom