Dragonball GT

Why does GT get so much hate? i mean it obviously wasn't the best but it was good and had a pretty decent end to it. I mean they obviously should of endedthe show after Cell. But i always thought GT was pretty good.

1st, Akira had no part in the making.
2nd, it was made for $$$ only.
3rd, it had stupid plot lines, long, and boring as hell.
4th, all the characters we all loved changed drastically into squares or had very minor roles.
5th, it seemed mad unrealistic. At least, up to the cell series, things were exciting and seemed realistic to happen in the DB world. But in GT.... they justpushed everything over the limit. Made it corny, and hard to watch as it is not true to DB/DBZ.
6th, SS4? Come on man....
7th, the villains weren't creative, and most were stupid as hell.
8th, they split it into a long @%! space half which revolved around pan then an other half on earth which revolved around Goku. What ever happen to Uub?Dude's role was very minor, and he is the one that was supposed to take over!?

Seriously... I was very disappointed with the Gt series. I did watch it, but that's just because that's all there was. Only good thing was the veryending.

Originally Posted by frenchhustler19091

4th, all the characters we all loved changed drastically into squares or had very minor roles.
5th, it seemed mad unrealistic. At least, up to the cell series, things were exciting and seemed realistic to happen in the DB world. But in GT.... they just pushed everything over the limit. Made it corny, and hard to watch as it is not true to DB/DBZ.
8th, they split it into a long @%! space half which revolved around pan then an other half on earth which revolved around Goku. What ever happen to Uub? Dude's role was very minor, and he is the one that was supposed to take over!?

Seriously... I was very disappointed with the Gt series. I did watch it, but that's just because that's all there was. Only good thing was the very ending.

This

I loved the GT series.
They just back tracked from the DBZ violence and fighting
to the more adventurous and humoring dragonball.
People just had a hard time adjusting.

its true about not being creative but i mean Baby was a pretty good idea even tho he was a rehashed Cell/Buu the baby series was pretty good

Originally Posted by rodster831

on the topic.

where can i watch all the dragon ball z episodes from the beginning?

i missed out on alot when i was younger, and this is one of them.

like from the very start, the first stuff.

any help is greatly appreciated
http://www.watch-dragonball-z.com/
I watched all of it like 2 summers ago.
pimp.gif

Anyways, I liked GT
smokin.gif

^I agree that the 1st half in space was better than the 2nd as they tried to go back to DB style.
BUT... the feeling wasn't there at all.

I've been reading/watching DB since the early 90's back in France. I'm a nerd when it comes to it... and I think that everyone who's been in itsince the beginning (when it started getting mainstream in America/Europe) will tell you that DBZ tapered off @ the Buu saga, and completely rocked bottom whenGT came out.

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

5th, it seemed mad unrealistic. At least, up to the cell series, things were exciting and seemed realistic to happen in the DB world. But in GT.... they just
pushed everything over the limit. Made it corny, and hard to watch as it is not true to DB/DBZ.

8th, they split it into a long @%! space half which revolved around pan then an other half on earth which revolved around Goku. What ever happen to Uub?
Dude's role was very minor, and he is the one that was supposed to take over!?

Seriously... I was very disappointed with the Gt series. I did watch it, but that's just because that's all there was. Only good thing was the very
ending.

This

co-sign

I think that I am mildly obsessed with the dragonball/z/gt series.
smh.gif

5th, it seemed mad unrealistic. At least, up to the cell series, things were exciting and seemed realistic to happen in the DB world. But in GT.... they just pushed everything over the limit. Made it corny, and hard to watch as it is not true to DB/DBZ.

8th, they split it into a long @%! space half which revolved around pan then an other half on earth which revolved around Goku. What ever happen to Uub? Dude's role was very minor, and he is the one that was supposed to take over!?

Seriously... I was very disappointed with the Gt series. I did watch it, but that's just because that's all there was. Only good thing was the very ending.

Originally Posted by Brilliant Overlord

Super Android 17
smh.gif
such a stupid concept when u think about it
smh.gif

how can one weak @** android fuse with another weak @** android and become strong enough to defeat EVERYBODY
smh.gif

Just reminded me how they screwed over Uub. They finally give us a black guy after us riding with Piccolo and dude goes ghost.

The enemies and fights just got lame. DB/DBZ was never the best plot wise when it came to anime but it followed a formula and had great action. I don'tknow what the @%%* they were doing in GT.

I still hop somebody decides to make another version following the adventures of future Trunks. That way we can see different outcomes to that Buu fight.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Just reminded me how they screwed over Uub. They finally give us a black guy after us riding with Piccolo and dude goes ghost.

The enemies and fights just got lame. DB/DBZ was never the best plot wise when it came to anime but it followed a formula and had great action. I don't know what the @%%* they were doing in GT.

I still hop somebody decides to make another version following the adventures of future Trunks. That way we can see different outcomes to that Buu fight.
They made a game about that on PSP. Shin Budokai I believe its called

The ONE thing that irked me about DBZ/DBGT was well....

If the SS level was so legendary & mythical why did it become so easy for every-damn-body to not only reach it then exceed it?

I mean, I think most if not all DBZ fans will agree that watchin Goku go SS was like watching your drop a triple double in Game 7 of the finals on theanniversary of his mother's death
laugh.gif

If it was so hard to achieve why did it become so easy to reach after Goku reached it?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

5th, it seemed mad unrealistic. At least, up to the cell series, things were exciting and seemed realistic to happen in the DB world. But in GT.... they just
pushed everything over the limit. Made it corny, and hard to watch as it is not true to DB/DBZ.

8th, they split it into a long @%! space half which revolved around pan then an other half on earth which revolved around Goku. What ever happen to Uub?
Dude's role was very minor, and he is the one that was supposed to take over!?

Seriously... I was very disappointed with the Gt series. I did watch it, but that's just because that's all there was. Only good thing was the very
ending.

This

co-sign

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

The ONE thing that irked me about DBZ/DBGT was well....

If the SS level was so legendary & mythical why did it become so easy for every-damn-body to not only reach it then exceed it?

I mean, I think most if not all DBZ fans will agree that watchin Goku go SS was like watching your drop a triple double in Game 7 of the finals on the anniversary of his mother's death
laugh.gif

If it was so hard to achieve why did it become so easy to reach after Goku reached it?
ohwell.gif
Really though. When I watched Goku go SSJ for the first time, I had goose bumps
eek.gif
But the only ones who really got to Super Saiyan easily were Goten and Trunks. Vegeta and Gohan both had to train intensely to reach Super Saiyan

Back
Top Bottom