Dragonball GT

idk about you guys. but i loved the buu series.�
pimp.gif

��

i member watching all of them (DB, DBZ, and DBGT) when i was little down in mexico. But when i got here to the states i didnt even see any of it till like 2003a whole 8 years form the last time i saw it. they change it so mucn up here. you gota watch it in spainsh or better yet in japanese uncut.

i member watching all of them (DB, DBZ, and DBGT) when i was little down in mexico. But when i got here to the states i didnt even see any of it till like 2003a whole 8 years form the last time i saw it. they change it so mucn up here. you gota watch it in spainsh or better yet in japanese uncut.

Originally Posted by shaqtus92

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

The ONE thing that irked me about DBZ/DBGT was well....

If the SS level was so legendary & mythical why did it become so easy for every-damn-body to not only reach it then exceed it?

I mean, I think most if not all DBZ fans will agree that watchin Goku go SS was like watching your drop a triple double in Game 7 of the finals on the anniversary of his mother's death
laugh.gif

If it was so hard to achieve why did it become so easy to reach after Goku reached it?
ohwell.gif
Really though. When I watched Goku go SSJ for the first time, I had goose bumps
eek.gif
But the only ones who really got to Super Saiyan easily were Goten and Trunks. Vegeta and Gohan both had to train intensely to reach Super Saiyan

indeed.... Goku was the 1st and Vegeta was able to train and get there as well... .Gohan's anger level plus pure heart is what pushed him to SSJ2.
Everyone else peeked at SS and stayed there, Goten & Trunks, even future Trunks couldnt reach SSj2..... Goku was the only one to legitly ascend to the nextlevel. Vegeta cheated each time.

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

If the SS level was so legendary & mythical why did it become so easy for every-damn-body to not only reach it then exceed it?

I mean, I think most if not all DBZ fans will agree that watchin Goku go SS was like watching your drop a triple double in Game 7 of the finals on the anniversary of his mother's death
laugh.gif

If it was so hard to achieve why did it become so easy to reach after Goku reached it?
ohwell.gif
eek.gif
But the only ones who really got to Super Saiyan easily were Goten and Trunks. Vegeta and Gohan both had to train intensely to reach Super Saiyan

indeed.... Goku was the 1st and Vegeta was able to train and get there as well... .Gohan's anger level plus pure heart is what pushed him to SSJ2.
Everyone else peeked at SS and stayed there, Goten & Trunks, even future Trunks couldnt reach SSj2..... Goku was the only one to legitly ascend to the next level. Vegeta cheated each time.

Wrong. future trunks reached ssj2 when he faced cell. goten & trunks fused and reached ssj3. vegeta didn't cheat to ascend to ssj2. he cheated to go tossj4.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
eek.gif

Everyone else peeked at SS and stayed there, Goten & Trunks, even future Trunks couldnt reach SSj2..... Goku was the only one to legitly ascend to the next level. Vegeta cheated each time.

Wrong. future trunks reached ssj2 when he faced cell. goten & trunks fused and reached ssj3. vegeta didn't cheat to ascend to ssj2. he cheated to go to ssj4.
tongue.gif
Nope. I think they named it like Ultimate Saiyan or something like that but it wasn't SSJ2.

It was just a super diesel SSJ1. Goku says it in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
eek.gif

Wrong. future trunks reached ssj2 when he faced cell. goten & trunks fused and reached ssj3. vegeta didn't cheat to ascend to ssj2. he cheated to go to ssj4.
tongue.gif
Nope. I think they named it like Ultimate Saiyan or something like that but it wasn't SSJ2.

touche.

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
eek.gif

tongue.gif

touche.

and Vegeta did cheat... he didnt know how to push himself to get to SSJ2, and he let Babidi posses him which finally pushed him to SSJ2..... and of course henever reached 3.
Gotenks.... is a fusioin, so i guess you can count it... but ehhh....
Gohan's power level when he combined with the Kai,was equal to SSJ3, i remember them saying that.

Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy

the buu saga was amazing

you guys forgot about majin vegeta and how he sacrificed himself?
yep buu saga was
smokin.gif
as well.

gt wasnt so bad. it was alright.
smokin.gif

not touchin Z tho

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
I had a childhood crush on Goku
embarassed.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
eek.gif

tongue.gif

touche.

and Vegeta did cheat... he didnt know how to push himself to get to SSJ2, and he let Babidi posses him which finally pushed him to SSJ2..... and of course he never reached 3.
Gotenks.... is a fusioin, so i guess you can count it... but ehhh....
Gohan's power level when he combined with the Kai,was equal to SSJ3, i remember them saying that.
My man dropping knowledge. Vegeta cheated every time minus SSJ but he's royalty that's how they do it. He still my dude tho.

jesus do %*!#%% not play dbz video games? (i played low key on my PS2)

it clearly shows the difference between super vegeta(when he fought cell) and ss2 vegeta(when he fought kid buu)

it clearly shows the difference between super vegeta(when he fought cell) and ss2 vegeta(when he fought kid buu)
I kno! They don't even listen to the dialogue in the show
roll.gif

Low key? I copped those faithfully and was playing them in my dorm.

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

I kno! They don't even listen to the dialogue in the show
roll.gif

Low key? I copped those faithfully and was playing them in my dorm.

laugh.gif
Sorry. I havent played my dbz games in ages.

btw. who remembers broly.
pimp.gif

509512474_small.jpg

My man Broly got the shaft in both movies.
Both times i was mad as hell at the endings.

Bio-Broly was whack though.

Low key, im thinking about buying that new DBZ game, Raging Blast.

This thread has become very nostalgic for me, I'm remembering stuff about DBZ I forgot I knew

Back
Top Bottom