Dragonball Multiverse

Fun read but a lot of typos and as some one who doesn't read comics it was hard at points to know where the conversation flowed.

Originally Posted by spacerace

Originally Posted by NewYawkRemote

Finished all pages available in an hour like a fiend.

30t6p3b.gif

same 
frown.gif

this would be an amazing amine series. eff a Dragonball GT. 
What they said lol^

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by WaitWut

i read like 200 pages last night because i couldnt sleep
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yo i might be slow or something but i never watched a single episode of GT (if that even matters
laugh.gif
) but whose Bra?

She's Vegeta and Bulmas daughter (Trunks' sister). In GT she isn't really in the spotlight because she isn't a fighter, her and Goten are pretty much just regular teenagers (even though Goten has his moments in the series). But in this manga, the alternate universe version is Vegitto's daughter. 
In the alternate universe, Vegitto kills Buu and Goku and Vegeta never split. This is around the time Bulma is pregnant with bra I'm assuming, so by the time she is born, her father and Goku are still permanently fused together.

Vegitto in that universe ends up with both Bulma and ChiChi as his wives
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
How'd you know all this? I too would like to have some knowledge....

Originally Posted by big1236

i read like 200 pages last night because i couldnt sleep
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yo i might be slow or something but i never watched a single episode of GT (if that even matters
laugh.gif
) but whose Bra?

She's Vegeta and Bulmas daughter (Trunks' sister). In GT she isn't really in the spotlight because she isn't a fighter, her and Goten are pretty much just regular teenagers (even though Goten has his moments in the series). But in this manga, the alternate universe version is Vegitto's daughter. 
In the alternate universe, Vegitto kills Buu and Goku and Vegeta never split. This is around the time Bulma is pregnant with bra I'm assuming, so by the time she is born, her father and Goku are still permanently fused together.

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
it's all in the manga, i went ahead and read through the whole thing
frown.gif
I tried resisting but failed. Caught a few discrepancy though.. In the original story line, full breed saiyians don't age ( in the amine you'd hear Chi-Chi and Bulma always commenting on how Goku an Vegeta never aged ) but in the alternate universe you can clearly see a senior King Vegeta.

i dont wanna finish it all too fast
frown.gif
I did
tired.gif
Was clicking the last page and over and over until I realized it was the last updated page.
Originally Posted by kidKiDd

Originally Posted by big1236

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
it's all in the manga, i went ahead and read through the whole thing
frown.gif
I tried resisting but failed. Caught a few discrepancy though.. In the original story line, full breed saiyians don't age ( in the amine you'd hear Chi-Chi and Bulma always commenting on how Goku an Vegeta never aged ) but in the alternate universe you can clearly see a senior King Vegeta.
Yeah just read it. It's easy to connect the dots early on. I had barely remembered Bra. That universe does seem a bit off the way Gohan and Bra are, they got mean streaks. It's like Gohan kept being a badass after the Cell games.

I'm just wondering since they included GT characters if the main universe will surprise other ppl by going SS4. Also want to see Garlic Jr. show up
pimp.gif

Just speculating but the aging of saiyans in that one universe may be due to the fact that they're all weak. Like power level is barely above 9000 weak.

should just make all these into a photo album backup so it can be easy to flip thru & zoom ..also probably app it up
nerd.gif

Good read tho

I read about a quarter so far, I know the original story db-dbgt like the back of my hand but this is a little confusing to keep up with...overall its good though

is it real in the universe like Napa would lose to late Z Piccolo easily now or is it the cheesy normal fight occurance "fights, even battle then one of them goes super saiyan then kills in one hit"?

would still read thx op

Originally Posted by M4rioL

is it real in the universe like Napa would lose to late Z Piccolo easily now or is it the cheesy normal fight occurance "fights, even battle then one of them goes super saiyan then kills in one hit"?

would still read thx op

its realistic alot of dudes who thought they were bosses get murked quick....
laugh.gif

im on page 200 of 504 and started this morning. im addicted. dead @ saiyan universe goku bein a perv and i wonder would vegito be smanging bulma and chi chi in the other alternate universe lol. akira toriyama needs to adapt this and at least make and ova of it or something.

Man, I saw they added a new page and I rushed to read it only to realize it was ONLY ONE PAGE.
frown.gif

I can't be doing this two pages per week deal. It's not satisfying at all
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Just had to pull me back in. I'm a fan, as you can tell from my avy, but I've been so good.

Now I just spent 150 dollars on toys.

41xgNlEKSKL.jpg
41mlocVCN%2BL.jpg

Back
Top Bottom