Dragonball Multiverse

saw that bardock movie awhile back. bardock going super saiyan was piff. hope they do make a new show.

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

Damn BDZ need to make a new show
My dude, you're in luck...

This really a new show based on Bardock?

pimp.gif

Damn, how recent is this?? Been waiting for something new!!! 

i never got into dbz as a youngin, my cousins and homies all made me feel left out.. i wanna start watching em now, where do i begin? and whats the difference between dragonball and dragonball z??

dragonball is the original or the very first part of the entire series, the main characters are Bulma(in her 20's?) and Goku(like 10?), but they search for the dragonballs. along the way goknu gets stroger and just overall dealing with "I have a tail why am I different" thing, finds out he's a saiyan.

Dragonball Z is years later Goku(adult) with a family including his child gohan. Now its just seasons of getting stronger while saving the earth with his friends(gained from Dragonball and this) the entire time. they(makers/writers) decided to not concentrate so much on Goku and have various seasons why he's incapable of helping so others get limelight like gohan. most memorable youtube clips of awesomeness come from this part of the series

Bulma is 3 or 4 years older than Goku.She was either 15 or 16 in the beginning of Dragonball.

Just ordered Piccolo and Gohan to go with my Goku and Vegeta
30t6p3b.gif
Knew I wouldn't be able to resist. I'll get Future Trunks when it's released and hopefully then I'll be content.

shfgohan+review2.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by M4rioL

dragonball is the original or the very first part of the entire series, the main characters are Bulma(in her 20's?) and Goku(like 10?), but they search for the dragonballs. along the way goknu gets stroger and just overall dealing with "I have a tail why am I different" thing, finds out he's a saiyan.

Dragonball Z is years later Goku(adult) with a family including his child gohan. Now its just seasons of getting stronger while saving the earth with his friends(gained from Dragonball and this) the entire time. they(makers/writers) decided to not concentrate so much on Goku and have various seasons why he's incapable of helping so others get limelight like gohan. most memorable youtube clips of awesomeness come from this part of the series
Start and end with dragonball z fam. The other two aren't needed. You'll thank me later. 
laugh.gif
 M4rioL really typed up descriptions though, I would have thrown him a wiki link 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by friedchickenpimpin

i never got into dbz as a youngin, my cousins and homies all made me feel left out.. i wanna start watching em now, where do i begin? and whats the difference between dragonball and dragonball z??

go to www.dbz.tv has every episode of dragon ball, dragon ball z, dragon ball gt, plus movies and tv specials

Back
Top Bottom