Drake - 5AM in Toronto (Official Video)

:lol: Creative is not the word I would use to describe that video. That was about as standard as it gets

Regardless it's a good song, Boi 1-Da killed that beat

Drake is the bestttt musician in the world :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

.. but this video was terrible :frown: lol

Could of been fresher drizzy.. could of been much fresherrrr !!! :/ And you smoking a blunt wasn't cool.. a lot of people look to you in a positive light, not a good look.. be different, be the good guy.. your too fresh for that :smokin :smokin

Or do it on the low.. just get fly and chill with baddd chicks all day :pimp: :pimp: .. thats all you have to do. its that simple :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
Standard is definitely the way to describe the video. All the components of your stereotypical rap video.

Pretty weak...looks like it was just filmed for no reason. Like just roll the camera and we'll see what we end up with.

Drake is the bestttt musician in the world :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

.. but this video was terrible :frown: lol

Could of been fresher drizzy.. could of been much fresherrrr !!! :/ And you smoking a blunt wasn't cool.. a lot of people look to you in a positive light, not a good look.. be different, be the good guy.. your too fresh for that :smokin :smokin

Or do it on the low.. just get fly and chill with baddd chicks all day :pimp: :pimp: .. thats all you have to do. its that simple :smokin :smokin :smokin

excuse me for interrupting your heartfelt plea to your dream guy drizzy drake to stop smoking blunts on camera, but i'm gonna have to ask you to tone down the aubrey affection. it's making me rather uncomfortable. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom