[| -- Drake - "Best I Ever Had" (OFFICIAL VIDEO PREMIERE) Directed By kanYe West -- |]

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

The women ALMOST saved the video.
Fixed.
Almost
word. yea, the girls in this vid are fine as hell, but yall actin like this is the first ever rap video to have hot girls in it.

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

You guys don't understand marketing. This is a perfect way to get a mainstream buzz for Drake. Just like Em, 50, (insert any other controversial new artist). If the video gets a lot of backlash and parents/media speaks out against it, kids (white kids especially who will buy the next album) will eat that up. Thus, exponential sales for the canadian. It's a great marketing move. You'll see.
QFT.

A lot of people just don't get IT.

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

Ya'll are trippin. Ain't no metaphor in the video, its just T & A bouncing around. Doesnt make any sense considering most of his fanbase is female, if he wanted to throw a bunch of T & A in a video he should have waited n done it for a different song

I swear ya'll be going to great lengths to defend Drake and Kanye's "vision"...son effed up on the video. Point blank.

*yet with all that said...I still dont' mind watchin the video*
laugh.gif
The video practically holds your hand and breaks it down for you my dude. Hell the beginning of the song makes it apparent...they just took acomedic approach with the metaphors. The dialogue parts break it down just fine, while trying to make you laugh. And I ain't a Drake fan at all, and Ialways give Kanye a hard time. Now maybe the ladies won't like it, because most females thought it was a love song about "them"....which isexactly what the video is trying to go against, to make the actual concept of the song stand out more.

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

You guys don't understand marketing. This is a perfect way to get a mainstream buzz for Drake. Just like Em, 50, (insert any other controversial new artist). If the video gets a lot of backlash and parents/media speaks out against it, kids (white kids especially who will buy the next album) will eat that up. Thus, exponential sales for the canadian. It's a great marketing move. You'll see.
QFT.

These guys get it. AND... for the record I enjoyed the video. I've gotten pretty sick of the same old videos and concepts over the past few years. Youdon't have to like it but atleast respect it because whether you believe it or not A LOT of effort was put into this video.

vid wouldnt have made any sense without the dialogue, so i thought it was decent, the bewbs made it extra decent
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Nonstoptalk

QFT.

These guys get it. AND... for the record I enjoyed the video. I've gotten pretty sick of the same old videos and concepts over the past few years. You don't have to like it but atleast respect it because whether you believe it or not A LOT of effort was put into this video.
Thats dumb you're speaking from just a male point of view. He has the female market on lock with the single who you think is requesting thesingle on the radio downloading it to make it number 1 or whatever it is? Females. he should have kept feeding the monster with a classy video with a dime thatwould appeal to the fellas. He will never be 50 or Em because he doesnt have that edge. So thats a dumb idea for a marketing move.

Video is weak.... don't get me wrong the girls are bad but the video is just weak.. I thought he was gonna be saving one dime through out the video orsomething. Or a better executed every girl type video...

let me say this I LOVE THE VIDEO AS FAR AS THE DIMES ALL OVER lol ...........BUT from a marketing stand point it was dumb cause believe it or not FEMALES aregoing to be the majority buying Drake albums......and alot of FEMALES dislike the video and what it stood for.......

but personally i love seeing all those dimes on the screen....i could careless about concept....sorta like how i liked "flashing lights".....lookingat Rita G walk for 3 minutes was good enough for me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nonstoptalk

QFT.

These guys get it. AND... for the record I enjoyed the video. I've gotten pretty sick of the same old videos and concepts over the past few years. You don't have to like it but atleast respect it because whether you believe it or not A LOT of effort was put into this video.

i really dont think thats what they were shooting for...

[bernie mac]What in the %@## was that Kanye. I told you to do some @$!# for the kids. You can give me your mutha !+#*%+! graduation ticket right now
You will not walk across that stage, you won't slide across that stage. A mutha #%$*#% can't pull you across that stage Kanye[bernie mac]

wow, folks really talking about symbolism and themes and other literary terms in regard to this video?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

going over people's heads?
laugh.gif

and really? dudes are gay because we not pressed to see ******* on TV?
laugh.gif
roll.gif

sorry, I see ******* in real life, TV ******* is not that serious

you dudes
smh.gif

over-analyzing ftl

Shot himself in the foot with this one. Better push "brand new" to get the girls boppin again.

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

wow, folks really talking about symbolism and themes and other literary terms in regard to this video?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

going over people's heads?
laugh.gif

and really? dudes are gay because we not pressed to see ******* on TV?
laugh.gif
roll.gif

sorry, I see ******* in real life, TV ******* is not that serious

you dudes
smh.gif

over-analyzing ftl
QFT!!!!

roll.gif
@ symbolism

Back
Top Bottom