[| -- Drake - "Best I Ever Had" (OFFICIAL VIDEO PREMIERE) Directed By kanYe West -- |]

The concept for this video went right over ya'll heads like a line drive
laugh.gif

And since when do ya'll care so much about music videos?

Video was weak....waste of a budget....if I wanna see ****, I will pop in a evasive angles dvd....the mighty ducks like had me
laugh.gif
tho

That was one of the worst videos ive ever seen in my life.....I liked the boobs, but it was GARBAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!

its wierd to me that yall are sayin is was "garbage" or "horrible" like it was a pain to watch or somethin....lol
damn i actually thought it was pretty funny the lil skits in between......

Not what I was expecting at all. Kinda disappointed, it wasn't really relevant to the song.

Video of the year imo.Drake tell all the girls they the best, all he taught them to do was stretch, pretty girls take an L to the average/ugly girls, got ateam of @+!#, it's different & after hearing him speak on it I like it even more.

the way some of yall acting, like he's not gonna eventually make the whole stereotypical girl orientated video ....... this is more of an @%%@$!+ !#% vidand there's nothing girls like more than a sensitive @%%@$!+ ..... plus with all the double entendres I'd say he grew his fanbase while albeitmomentarily alienating some
Who's that girl at the end of the vid

I Agree vid was a waste, hear their trying do a remake with Mr. X directing since he's from Canada and all also

Originally Posted by Planetmarvel

I Agree vid was a waste, hear their trying do a remake with Mr. X directing since he's from Canada and all also
Little X...?

Back
Top Bottom