DRAKE in DADA shortset PHOTOSHOP thread

The soccer, baseball, and Chris hitting him WITH Rihanna had me rollin... after that this thread lost me. Stickin him in random pics, meh *kanye shrug*

^^ Lol even though your account says 2006, you really must not have been around on here to not know who that is b

When, i first saw that scene, i had to sleep under the blankets in hot weather. Glad the Drake PS brighten the mood
It still makes me cringe!
indifferent.gif

^ :rofl: :rofl:

why u guys call him vampedo though?

you might want to slow down to 20 fps though.

Which one of y'all is this loser?

Ok the backstory behind "Vampedo" is he was originally known as Will Rivera.. He was sorta respected in the Outlet thread having many posts about which CDPs were at which outlet... This was when you can cop a B-Grade for less than $80.. Then someone put him on blast cuz he was trying to pick up some 14yr old on a Vampire website... Hence Vampedo was born..

This was his demise...

Last edited:

Ok the backstory behind "Vampedo" is he was originally known as Will Rivera.. He was sorta respected in the Outlet thread having many posts about which CDPs were at which outlet... This was when you can cop a B-Grade for less than $80.. Then someone put him on blast cuz he was trying to pick up some 14yr old on a Vampire website... Hence Vampedo was born..

This was his demise...

:lol: didnt know that ... nt is cruel sometimes.

This was his demise...

:lol: didnt know that ... nt is cruel sometimes.

Anyone have the link to he Vampedo thread.

Joint was EPIC and I need to revisit it.

x2

ish was hilarious.

funniest part was that everybody knew damn well that he had seen the thread but he would not post in it to defend himself for the life of him :rofl:

Forgot the origins of the pic but that thread that led to the posting of husky boy on the surfboard swag surfin :rofl: :rofl:

That and the vampedo stuff will never get old

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom