drake signs to interscope records ::

Drizzy "Drake" Rogers aka Aubrey Graham is currently signed to Interscope, not Young MoneyEntertainment. This is what Drake told AllHipHop: "I'm not signed to Young Money but I'm definitely Young Moneyaffiliated. Like I said, me and Wayne do a lot of work together and Wayne is going to be executive producing my album." Also here is a picture ofDrake signing a contract to Interscope:

drake-signing-to-interscope.jpg

Wheelchair Jimmy!

Drake is the truth, I bump all three of his mixtapes on a daily basis. I wish him the best of luck and will be supporting him for sure.

looks like he just signed the contract without reading..I doubt anyone would be that happy after signing a recording contract..

The only thing I'm feeling about dude is his crisp dark fade..................

Rap sucks right about now.

This isn't an attempt to be funny... but who is Drake?

I only ask who is he because well, I mean, thread in NT regional section... so is he an NT'er or from the area too? Any recommended tracks I should bechecking for or streams available?

Sure I can Google it but why, when I can ask.
smile.gif

^Nah, I think he's from Toronto. Check out any of his three mixtapes, Room For Improvement, Comeback Season, and So Far Gone. So Far Gone is what 'Yewishes 808's & Heartbreaks was.

He's from Toronto. And he's affialiated with Lil' Wayne.

I swear rap is like wrestling.

My-T.

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

[jay jerkin] WE'LL BE RAPING YOU, RAPING YOU, RAPING YOU, RAPING YOU [jadakiss]

"Rape your publishing, the budget, your marketing, bag a flavored joint after the show ima rape her, if you sign a new artist ima rape theirroyalties...everything."

roll.gif

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

He's from Toronto. And he's affialiated with Lil' Wayne.

I swear rap is like wrestling.

My-T.

haha no bull...son isn't touchin wale though

I can't even remember the last album I bought. I swear dudes stay having raggedy *** albums, concepts, topics, etc.

I am not entertained nor amused. I want some good goddamned music. And NOW.

Ok, I bought Raekwon's Cuban linx AGAIN and probably some EPMD joints. I don't even understand what rappers these days are saying besides lying.

And I can't believe some people even like this C oon Gucci Man.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Ok, I need a drink this early.

^ Last albums i bought were ScarFace, MADE, and Lupe's The Cool. I think those were the only ones in the past 2 yrs for me

the only song i heard from him is "best i ever had".. its straight

Originally Posted by DC ShoeDon

I am not entertained nor amused. I want some good goddamned music. And NOW.

And I can't believe some people even like this C oon Gucci Man.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Ok, I need a drink this early.

QFT.

grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom