Drake, you my dude and everything but . . . Vol. Ultimate Simpage?

That dude is def on that yayo or molly, the way he is looking at her is so intense
Thats exactly what I thought, look at his body movements the whole time, and the sniffs in the beginning of the vid, pupils dilated too, homey aint simpin hes just been chillin with Tony Yayo

movies_savages_still_1.jpg

That dude is def on that yayo or molly, the way he is looking at her is so intense

Thats exactly what I thought, look at his body movements the whole time, and the sniffs in the beginning of the vid, pupils dilated too, homey aint simpin hes just been chillin with Tony Yayo

exactly! lotta dudes on here aint never even blazed so they wouldnt know what doing that sort of stuff is like... so they cant comprehend...

look at dude just moving, so geeked up, looking like:D... tugging on his shirt etc...

hes just on drugs...

exactly! lotta dudes on here aint never even blazed so they wouldnt know what doing that sort of stuff is like... so they cant comprehend...
look at dude just moving, so geeked up, looking like:D... tugging on his shirt etc...
hes just on drugs...
everytime i did any of that stuff, even when i did coke E was drunk smoked weed pop an OC80 in one hour, i still wasnt actin fruity...this dude is just a softie and it just shows more when he does a line off of waynes meat 
laugh.gif

:smh: no wonder these girls h o e s out here be so damn cocky..cause they see these rich famous clowns that can smash mostly any chick they want doing stuff like this and handcuffing strippers. this video makes me sick. makes me wanna slap my girl for no reason
:lol:

Last edited:
lol that reminded me of the Hallway Peter/Gwen scene in Amazing Spider-Man... she was lookin right in that video though

Just curious under them wigs does nicki ninja have hair or does she rock that bald Adonle foyle look?

On receiving naked pictures:

"If you send them without me asking, it's like, You've done this before. But I'm away a lot. If there's a woman I'm into, I might want to get a picture from her to handle business myself, as opposed to doing something I might regret."

hes just on drugs...
yeah but if youre DRAKE and you take those drugs all the time you should know how it makes you feel....horny a f.

so you should have chicks on the scene ready to get smashed

i popped a molly once. went to the club. failed on getting box that i thought i had. cried on the way to the crib. got back to my apartment and sat in front of the dishwasher til 8am crying and mumbling jibberish. i was so distraught i couldnt even fap. never did molly or X since

Back
Top Bottom