Drake, you my dude and everything but . . . Vol. Ultimate Simpage?

laugh.gif
The hate in here is strong for a guy, that I'm sure most of y'all would trade your left nut to live his life

Just sayin
It's one thing to want the dude's money, but no real man wants to BE Drake. The dude is a cornball. He's lame. He's a simp. He's out here wifin' strippers and chasing a chick that Wayne has probably already white showered. That ain't no power move, that's a duck move. And you're doing is so blantantly that we have to believe that you would do anything for a female's attention. Even if someone were to trade their left nut for his "life", they'd still have more nuts than Drake.

:lol: The hate in here is strong for a guy, that I'm sure most of y'all would trade your left nut to live his life

Just sayin
No.

I would rather be where I'm at now (which is perfectly stable and comfortable), than have millions of dollars that I don't even enjoy because I'm always crying over strippers not returning my phone calls.

Far from a fan of this dude, but that right there is textbook to getting a bad quarter piece to go home with you on the first night of meeting her.  I guess you dudes ain't knowing. 

Why all the hate on Aubrey :lol:

-He might of already smashed that before, or maybe he hasn't and he just wants to hit it too get her outta his system.
-He smashed dimes on the regular
-Go to a Drake concert, females literally lose their mind for him, not a single dry panty in the venue

Hate on the tactics, but the man gets results

Man damn near 5 pages and not a single commentary on what was IN the video? Everyone so quick to dumb it down to simp vs nonsimp.

What struck me in the video, wasn't drake, it was that Nikki is smashing this ***** (or has), funny how she mentions her husband in name only (not by her actions which truly matter) This female married and is getting piped on the side, can't blame her though, after all she brings home the bacon.

I guess on second thought props to that dude drake, cup caking with a married woman ON CAMERA and getting her to cake back? This man deserves an award.

Man damn near 5 pages and not a single commentary on what was IN the video? Everyone so quick to dumb it down to simp vs nonsimp.
What struck me in the video, wasn't drake, it was that Nikki is smashing this ***** (or has), funny how she mentions her husband in name only (not by her actions which truly matter) This female married and is getting piped on the side, can't blame her though, after all she brings home the bacon.
I guess on second thought props to that dude drake, cup caking with a married woman ON CAMERA and getting her to cake back? This man deserves an award.

when she said husband i thought she was talking about Jimmy

i think this is all for cameras and SB/Safari/whatever is her man...

who/what/when did she marry? im lost

Thread title could use a no homo
Why dawg? You that insecure that you can't call your homies or someone you **** with (as in, I **** with Drake's music or someone would **** with Lebron as an athlete) your dude?
This is the way I look at it:

Dudes that say another dude is "simpin" have never tried to get a girl thats for lack of a better word, hotter than them. Not just looks but status, money etc. It's easy to get a girl that has less than you.

For example, dudes like Drake or Trey Songz or any of those famous dudes could pull 9s easily. I mean these girls flock. Without "simpin". But when you go for a girl that is of equal or greater status, you gotta go the extra hard cuz the fact is, you're chasing.

Look at Kanye and Kim, or JayZ and Beyonce. Guarantee these dudes spit game that yall would catergorize as "simpin". But look at the girls, theyre at the top of their respective games.

Same goes for us dudes that don't have fame. If you want a dime thats not just hot, but succesful and a boss. You'll have to simp. No way around it. If you're game is so tight the girl just falls after one date, she prolly aint all that
Drake cant pull no dang 9 with his ugly butt. Lil Wayne cant even pull a 9.

Funny thing is Im pulling more 9's then they are . heck most of us our..
Yo stop it b.

Most girls are attracted to money and power over straight up looks . . .

EDIT: Reading thru the thread . . .

In Drake's defense, he and Nicki have been in the same circle for pretty much 3-4 years . . . I highly doubt that he hasn't smashed multiple times within that time span, especially considering Nicki Minaj wasn't THE Nicki Minaj until maybe 2010.

Last edited:
she was talking about drake bro.

who/what/when did she marry? im lost
I don't think she's married to anyone . . .

roll.gif
What is dude talking about? How do you know she's getting piped? When was this wedding? Care to share Nicki's number?

just watched the vid, i didnt see any simping watsoever, dude was mad corny and the whole thing seemed fake like they were putting on for the camera

Why dawg? You that insecure that you can't call your homies or someone you **** with (as in, I **** with Drake's music or someone would **** with Lebron as an athlete) your dude?

Yo stop it b.

Most girls are attracted to money and power over straight up looks . . .

EDIT: Reading thru the thread . . .

In Drake's defense, he and Nicki have been in the same circle for pretty much 3-4 years . . . I highly doubt that he hasn't smashed multiple times within that time span, especially considering Nicki Minaj wasn't THE Nicki Minaj until maybe 2010.
 You mad
laugh.gif

Loosen them panties bruh

mean.gif
no wonder these girls h o e s out here be so damn cocky..cause they see these rich famous clowns that can smash mostly any chick they want doing stuff like this and handcuffing strippers. this video makes me sick. makes me wanna slap my girl for no reason

Last edited:
Its a publicity stunt guize
They act like this so people will talk about them. (4 page thread)
PR 101
Flirt like crazy or become a power couple.

Drake is an actor.

Her "boyfriend" is crazy/abusive and is always with her

Damn dude, you've convinced yourself that if you're not simping then the girl isn't quality.​

Who brainwashed you dawg?​

Also, I can't see Jay-Z with puppy dog faces and **** when he was tryna pull Beyonce :lol: .​

Real life, I know dudes on this site be riding Hov hard but Id be willing to bet dude used smiley faces when he was spitting that text game.

Dudes got no shame.

unwarranted hate.

did ya'll not see how she looked? that honestly WAS one of the best looks i've seen her in. wouldn't you react the same?

like some suggested before dude did look like he was on a couple (rapid movements were a dead giveway)

and he was just telling her how he truly felt at the moment.

ya'll just gonna be oblivious to the genuine smile on shorty face as he was complimenting her c'mon lol

dog shut up. im not tryna hear that.

if i was rich and famous i'd be too busy getting triple blowjobs from chicks 100x's badder than nicki to even notice a outfit.

Last edited:
i dont care about drake and i dont listen to his music

but how old is this dude.. mid 20s?

only time ive acted somewhat close to this was at my horniest/most desperate peak- the week before i lost my virginity. and i spent all week doing all this unforgivable crap trying to trick my gf to let me insert myself inside of her. "please baby it wont hurt i'll go slow. come on ok just the tip. ok just on the outside then please please"

but like i said, this was before when i was a virgin. dude is acting like the typical 10th/11th/12th grader who is on the cusp of losing his virginity.

it's weird and u can argue it is immoral. 

boo this man

unwarranted hate.

did ya'll not see how she looked? that honestly WAS one of the best looks i've seen her in. wouldn't you react the same?

like some suggested before dude did look like he was on a couple (rapid movements were a dead giveway)

and he was just telling her how he truly felt at the moment.

ya'll just gonna be oblivious to the genuine smile on shorty face as he was complimenting her c'mon lol
Where do you live son? I know down here in New Orleans they have chicks that look WAAY better than Nicki and dudes ain't actin like lames in order to get yambs. The point is to act like a damn man, not a little school girl being all giddy because you like somebody. He's a grown *** man. A grown *** man that should be able to show his feelings in a more manly way. I guarantee you, even if Nicki does give him play, she's bangin other dudes in front of famb. Dude acts like a little girl 24/7 and that's the truth, Ruth. 

Back
Top Bottom