Dream Love/Hate Appreciation!!

This album is just fire from beginning to the end. I had too!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

Album sucks...only has like 3 bangers....failed attempt to create a Prince style album
I agree...multiple song titles, rarely anything as original as the first album. Sounds like a Love vs HateRedux . He probably scrapped together songs that didn't make the first album and whatever was missing made up some stuff based on material for thefirst album. I didn't like it too tough.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Album sucks...only has like 3 bangers....failed attempt to create a Prince style album
I agree...multiple song titles, rarely anything as original as the first album. Sounds like a Love vs Hate Redux . He probably scrapped together songs that didn't make the first album and whatever was missing made up some stuff based on material for the first album. I didn't like it too tough.
?...?

what?

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

I agree...multiple song titles, rarely anything as original as the first album. Sounds like a Love vs Hate Redux . He probably scrapped together songs that didn't make the first album and whatever was missing made up some stuff based on material for the first album. I didn't like it too tough.
?...?

what?
Whats so hard to understand?

The songs were worse than the first album to me and it also sounded like they were leftovers from the first one too.

it seems like dream had his heartbreak and all and that was the topic on the first album and on love vs hate hes still trippin making songs about the one thatleft him, yea he has party tracks and all but i can tell the topic was still on her...see what im talking about?

Whats so hard to understand?

The songs were worse than the first album to me and it also sounded like they were leftovers from the first one too.

i believe love/hate was the 1st album

fast car
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

WHOOPS!

I meant LOVE V MONEY is weak.

Love V Hate is a classic.

roll.gif
My bad NT

Love Vs. Money isn't weak.

I think it's a better album than Love/Hate because virtually everything after "Put It Down" is unskippable.

laugh.gif
@ optimus.

neither album is any where near great either...just a couple songs here and there imo.

All his albums are trash.

Everytime a song comes on my ipod, it's like mad dash to change the track.

both albuma were good to me the first one a little better of course.
I like his ear for music. he's very artistic.
Its like he's spitting but he is really singing. (If you know what i mean)

Back
Top Bottom