Dress Code For Ruth Chris?

Going there soon what is the dress code like? Is a jacket required? Are khaki slacks allowed? Please no opinions on the restaurant

All I wore was a peacoat and a slacks with dress shoes...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Don't stress dressing fancy to any chain restaurant...
Good logic.  For every person dressed in shirt and tie, there's a guy wearing sandals and shorts.

The increase in chain "fancy" restaurants plus people's lowered standards of etiquette result in less and less places where dress code is required.

Just dress nicely, slacks, button up that's really it.

Trust that Ruth is not going to deny your money because of your clothes. Go in their in shorts and a tee, all they care about is your green.

Originally Posted by jackiechizzan

dressing up for ruth's chris is like dressing up for red lobster
laugh.gif

you can always find that dude who's wearing some loud LRG shirt , a fitted and loud colored sneakers @ posh restaurants...because they got a pass.

I'd only dress up if there's an event. Restaurants? I'd throw in a nice plain tee, nice jeans and black or brown sneakers. F dressing up nowadays, not everyone follows it.

Originally Posted by Dynamics82

Originally Posted by kidposite

tall tee, girbauds, and six rings
roll.gif
roll.gif
  beat me to it,  i was going to put something similar

if your six rings are dirty though break out the sponge bob dub zeros and compliment your tall tee with a size 60 mitchell and ness throwback. 

What are you going there for? If it's just to eat with friends, then wear whatever. But if there's a reason to look good just do it.
Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers wrote:

if your six rings are dirty though break out the sponge bob dub zeros and compliment your tall tee with a size 60 mitchell and ness throwback.  

Wait, now you're at risk of overdressing. Don't break out the DS Mitchell and Ness unless it's a special occasion.

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

What are you going there for? If it's just to eat with friends, then wear whatever. But if there's a reason to look good just do it.
Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers wrote:
Wait, now you're at risk of overdressing. Don't break out the DS Mitchell and Ness unless it's a special occasion.

yeah your right,  im saving the size 60 throwback,  size 8 5/8 matching pinwheel, and my jeans with all the nba teams on it  for my wedding day
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom