Dressing Better Vol 2.0

thus me calling them knock offs. Anything with random colored soles remind me of them. Thats my opinion and I will hold that.

brb

:lol: sorry but you're simply wrong.

LMFAO ! My life is complete...I've been gif'd by the great RFX.
*Dead*

Last edited:
No problem. Not sure where you're located but Indochino's Traveling Tailor is coming to NYC from July 12-28.

I'm in Europe, so that's a but off, but thanks for the heads up. I was debating between getting an Indochino or a Suitsupply suit as the next piece in my wardrobe, hence the interest. I like suitsupply better overall, however I'd like a navy 3 piece, with peaked, which they don't seem to have unfortunately.

Because opinions can be wrong too. If you said that in your opinion those wingtips were a hat, then you would be wrong, it's your opinion but a wrong opinion.

And opinions can change if you are proven wrong and you were but too stubborn to admit it. Oh well.

I mean what makes the Lunargrands, Lunargrands, isn't the color, it's the Lunar sole. Without it, it is just a wingtip with colored sole, which they have been doing even before Lunargrands ever existed.

Just sayin'

Yeah, The Skechers/Mark Nason are really the only knock offs (Coming from someone with both Cole Haans and the brown leather wingtip Skechers that are really not that bad :rolleyes :wow: :smile: )

the fact is I said anything with colored soles remind me of them, ends the discussion lol

how can you tell me my opinion and emotional feeling towards something is incorrect?

Emotional feeling? WTF?

Dude, you'd be better off just saying you were wrong and the shoes you bought aren't the Lunargrand knockoffs...because they aren't. And Other companies make shoes with colored soles and I guarantee that nobody in here but you had what you posted in mind when you said "knock off lunar guards". So no need to get defensive and say someone else sounds dumb.

Forgot about the fit, I think they were narrow when I tried them on. For the price (when on sale) though, it is not bad at all and you can't tell the difference unless you know which colorways of the Cole Haans came out and the sole on the Skechers aren't as tall as the real ones. Some people were finding them for $40-$45 at Nordstrom Rack iirc, I think Skechers store also had them for sale at around the same price (not sure if they still do), retail is $90. If you look around, there should be a 20% off code for the webstore, you can probably talk the sales associate in the store to honor it too.

:lol: at all the feelings being caught cause dude used the term knockoff lunars. :rofl: Edit - Those shoes are horrible though. Waste of $40.

Last edited:
Yeah those Dalton's are dope. I'd like them even more if they were cap toe. I think I'm going to save up for a set of Rider Boot Co Balmorals. Those things are the SMOKE!

Last edited:
Cool thanks, anyone know of any info/sales on the similar horsebit cole haans? or fit/quality of them?

:lol: at all the feelings being caught cause dude used the term knockoff lunars. :rofl:

Word lol only in this thread would cats blow that up. If I said the shoes look like drake that's my damn opinion the end lol

No one is blowing it up but if you are wrong, you are wrong. And no one it catching feelings, why do people have to be "mad" to reply? :lol:

It has nothing to do with it being called "knock offs", it is the fact you don't want to admit it isn't lunargrands. Stubbornness is what makes it a bigger deal than it is.

Nothing wrong with admitting you're wrong though, opinion or not. Opinions can change, if right now you still believe those wingtips looks like Lunargrands even after seeing how Lunargrands actually look and how they different they are and knowing that colored soled wingtips have been made for years and years now, then that is just being stubborn... in my opinion. Ohhhh, I just said it's my opinion so you can't dispute that!

If I said the shoes look like drake that's my damn opinion the end lol

Wingtips looks like Drake in your opinion and you can't be wrong because it's your feeling and opinion? :lol: Nothing else says stubborn bigger than this. :rofl:

So yeah, let's move on. This is just heading to epic proportions. :lol:

Last edited:
Lol at how quickly dudes turn on one of their own.
Lol at the stuff you gals arguing over.
Turning on one of their own? It was really just a matter of correcting him and he got extra defensive, talking about his emotional feeling and telling people they sound dumb.

Really not a big deal...those aren't Lunargrand knockoffs though. :lol:

lol at this still being discussed. the fact that it was even brought up as a topic is more than blowing it up. Can't correct how someone feels something reminds them of, point blank.

stubborn will be stubborn, in my opinion.

in other news, the other day i got free shoe bags at AE when I went in to pick up some cleaning supplies. associate asked for the total which was $10 less than i was expecting to pay, handed my cc over, signed and walked out like :nerd: then checked the receipt down the block feeling :smokin

Dang at the Adrian gif. 2 shadez!

Looks like Epaulet will start carrying Vass shoes soon. Will start saving up pennies now :lol: Vass shoes are entirely handmade, and lots of folks never got around to buying a pair because it's a hassle. I don't think there are any stockists in the U.S. and they are not that cheap. I think they're all at least 700 Euros.

Back
Top Bottom