Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Beat me to the post. Found these bad boys at one of my staple spots. Sold to the homie serg before I left the store :lol:

Rocking some knock off air max 95s. That's what they remind me of and that's my opinion. *kanye shrug* can't tell me nothing

Im sure everyone is familiar with the Ronnie Fieg Mercer pants...I was wondering if there were any other brands that make similar pants or ar these the only type of their kind? If there are others can I get some brands/sites? (my bad if already discussed)
DOCKERS ALPHA WAXED KHAKI X RONNIE FIEG/ KITHNYC = JUST DOCKERS LIMITED 1 OF 1 #CUSTOMSTRIKE.

Yeah those 10 rules are harsh. I love tassels, spectators, and monk straps.

G&G, Gravati, Vass, St. Crispins :smokin No mention of Bestetti's though. Bestetti's are so dope.
Great brands that are unbeknownst to the general public. I can't even get with the typical fashion houses' dress shoes, ie Prada, Gucci, etc. after having handled the aforementioned brands.

Rocking some knock off air max 95s. That's what they remind me of and that's my opinion. *kanye shrug* can't tell me nothing
:pimp: at those Keds.

Last edited:
On my way out to meet one of my pops celebrity clients. Too damn hot in Houston.

Last edited:
thus me calling them knock offs. Anything with random colored soles remind me of them. Thats my opinion and I will hold that.

Those are the exact shoes I was talking about haha and I have the same opinion any shoe I see with a brightly colored sole I instantly think in my mind "Lunargrands"

Any recommendations for brown chinos?

Slim/skinny fit preferred

I remember there was a dockers alpha khaki brown but they dont have that anymore

There was a lunchbox talk here a few months back, found a cool one that I wouldn't mind carrying around.

Had a nice little come up at Nordstrom Rack today. Eastland Lumber Ups. Copped both pairs for $5 each :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom