Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Most versatile? Number 1 for sure, but I like the second pair as well and think they age better. I've had both at some point or another....

Hey, I am around 5'6 with your same build. Would you recommend that I purchase a small or a large in that J Brand jacket that you are wearing?

this dude has more jackets living in socal than most people in alaska lol
Haha. The jacket is pretty thick. But the deal was too good to pass up. I'll go hang in a freezer while wearing it or something.

Hey, I am around 5'6 with your same build. Would you recommend that I purchase a small or a large in that J Brand jacket that you are wearing?
How big is your chest? Mine is 37" and the jacket closes nicely. If yours is the same then go with a medium. That's what I have. The sleeves are a bit long though. I had to cuff mine up.

Wis would be equipped like he was going on an excursion to Antarctica if he had to deal with the northeast -10 degree windchills and a foot and a half of snow :lol:
I'd die in anything less than 40 F :lol:

:lol: they're really fly jackets though. Just spent like half a hour looking through your tumblr. Seriously want every single pair of shoes you have.

:lol: they're really fly jackets though. Just spent like half a hour looking through your tumblr. Seriously want every single pair of shoes you have.
Good thing we are different in size! :lol:

That overcoat is pretty heavy. Feels like my leather jacket. I was wearing it all day when I got home with my basketball shorts to see if I can get used to the weight. First overcoat so it felt weird being below the knees at first.

My attempt in adding more color to my closet. Banana Republic is having a decent sale. 25% off clearance then an extra 10% with some card they were passing out.

:lol: true. The extra percentage off was nice though. I hate paying retail for their stuff unless I need something really quick

I know this probably doesn't belong in here but I know a lot of posters have these.

How should I go about cleaning the Nike Flyknit Trainers? They have dark brown sand trapped in between the knit material on the toebox. I tried to gently brush it out with a toothbrush but it was no use.

I know this probably doesn't belong in here but I know a lot of posters have these.

How should I go about cleaning the Nike Flyknit Trainers? They have dark brown sand trapped in between the knit material on the toebox. I tried to gently brush it out with a toothbrush but it was no use.

Semi soft brush and oxy is what I use.

Can't wait for this Kanye x APC capsule tomorrow.. the blue denim preview looks nice so far, I hope the price is modest :nerd:

Can't wait for this Kanye x APC capsule tomorrow.. the blue denim preview looks nice so far, I hope the price is modest :nerd:

Pics? I saw the hoody and it was underwhelming, maybe it's just the way Kanye wore it. Or is the jeans he was wearing also confirmed to be the jeans in the collection?

Last edited:
Pics? I saw the hoody and it was underwhelming, maybe it's just the way Kanye wore it. Or is the jeans he was wearing also confirmed to be the jeans in the collection?

This is the only preview of the denim we got so far.. where did you see the hoody? Supposedly the collection is only a hoody, t shirt and denim

Back
Top Bottom