Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Pics? I saw the hoody and it was underwhelming, maybe it's just the way Kanye wore it. Or is the jeans he was wearing also confirmed to be the jeans in the collection?

This is the only preview of the denim we got so far.. where did you see the hoody? Supposedly the collection is only a hoody, t shirt and denim

So you saw this pic and it "looks nice so far"? Why, because Kanye is on the label? :rolleyes

They could be $600 with doodoo smears all over them and some people would be like, "oooh, those are hot. must cop!"

He has been seen wearing it.

Not liking them, i thought they would be a little darker.

So you saw this pic and it "looks nice so far"? Why, because Kanye is on the label? :rolleyes

They could be $600 with doodoo smears all over them and some people would be like, "oooh, those are hot. must cop!"

Calm down buddy... its all personal preference.. ive been looking for a nice pair of slim washed denim, and that preview looked good IN MY OPINION.

Need i say more?

He has been seen wearing it.

Not liking them, i thought they would be a little darker.

Calm down buddy... its all personal preference.. ive been looking for a nice pair of slim washed denim, and that preview looked good IN MY OPINION.

Need i say more?

I'm pretty calm though. I just don't see how you can tell what they look like from a pic of what amounts to a label. Yeah, you get an idea of the wash but how do you even know they're slim? It's okay, you can just that the Kanye label has you sprung.

Last edited:
That Kanye jean looks identical to the J. Crew light wash jeans I have :lol:

And the dudes who made fun of him on the radio were right...he's always mean mugging.

Edit: I see the capsule is limited to 3 pieces: jeans, t shirt, and hoodie. Where will it be selling at? APC stores? Couldn't find that piece of info.

Last edited:
That Kanye jean looks identical to the J. Crew light wash jeans I have :lol:

And the dudes who made fun of him on the radio were right...he's always mean mugging.

Edit: I see the capsule is limited to 3 pieces: jeans, t shirt, and hoodie. Where will it be selling at? APC stores? Couldn't find that piece of info.
I believe so.. I also think online since they're advertising "10am"

So I threw out the idea to Adrian about the following; ordering wholesale shoe trees from a manufacturer. Found a place that can is a minimum order of 100 but no price per shoe tree and another with a minimum order of 200 with shoe trees ranging from $3-6/pair. Anyone would be interested?

I believe so.. I also think online since they're advertising "10am"
Talk about vague :lol: What time zone is that? Since the world has more than one, you know :lol:

So I threw out the idea to Adrian about the following; ordering wholesale shoe trees from a manufacturer. Found a place that can is a minimum order of 100 but no price per shoe tree and another with a minimum order of 200 with shoe trees ranging from $3-6/pair. Anyone would be interested?
No shots intended, Serg...but this sounds like a train wreck waiting to happen to me.

I buy mine from the local Nordstrom rack for $12-15 a set. I go in and I come out with them...easy logistics process. Even if you can sell them at $3 per pair, shipping would definitely run 100% of that $3 if not more due to the size and weight. Minimum of 100 is a large amount...even for someone like me who has a pair of shoe trees per pair of shoes/boots. We have probably 10-20 active members so that means that each member would need to have 5 pairs (assuming 20 members want them). What's the turnaround time for these guys? I don't mind waiting for shoes and suits to be made, but shoe trees? I don't know, man. Also, who's going to be the owner of the project? I'm sure you have to enter into an agreement and pay X% of the whole thing upfront to show them you're serious. The guys in here are good for the most part, but always keep in mind that internet transactions are not always smooth sailing. What if someone buys some pairs and doesn't like the quality and file a PayPal charge-back against whoever the owner of the project is? The juice isn't worth squeezing to me. Just my 2 cents.

Talk about vague :lol: What time zone is that? Since the world has more than one, you know :lol:
No shots intended, Serg...but this sounds like a train wreck waiting to happen to me.

I buy mine from the local Nordstrom rack for $12-15 a set. I go in and I come out with them...easy logistics process. Even if you can sell them at $3 per pair, shipping would definitely run 100% of that $3 if not more due to the size and weight. Minimum of 100 is a large amount...even for someone like me who has a pair of shoe trees per pair of shoes/boots. We have probably 10-20 active members so that means that each member would need to have 5 pairs (assuming 20 members want them). What's the turnaround time for these guys? I don't mind waiting for shoes and suits to be made, but shoe trees? I don't know, man. Also, who's going to be the owner of the project? I'm sure you have to enter into an agreement and pay X% of the whole thing upfront to show them you're serious. The guys in here are good for the most part, but always keep in mind that internet transactions are not always smooth sailing. What if someone buys some pairs and doesn't like the quality and file a PayPal charge-back against whoever the owner of the project is? The juice isn't worth squeezing to me. Just my 2 cents.

Honestly no idea, it was a thought and a simple google search and you're right this is a big pain in the behind.

They're website says 10am est

Has anyone bought anything off the sale from Nordstorms yet? If so, what have you bought?
Bought and return white Jil trousers. Fit was great but too thin, pockets were see thru. Bought the pink and black cheetah print Marc by MJ shirt a couple of weeks prior and had the price adjusted once the sale started.

They're website says 10am est
Wonder how the prices will be like. I can't see the typical sneakerhead wearing the hoody :lol: I commend Ye for breaking barriers though.

Bought and return white Jil trousers. Fit was great but too thin, pockets were see thru. Bought the pink and black cheetah print Marc by MJ shirt a couple of weeks prior and had the price adjusted once the sale started.
Wonder how the prices will be like. I can't see the typical sneakerhead wearing the hoody :lol: I commend Ye for breaking barriers though.
I'm hoping the jeans are New Standard or Petite New Standard in fit and also priced around the same

NORTH NJ CATS. THIS IS THE DUDE I'VE BEEN TALKING ABOUT. HE IS NOTHING BUT HELPFUL.  IF YOU NEED FOOTWEAR AT NORDY'S, THIS IS UR GUY

Back
Top Bottom