Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Just my two cents, I really enjoy the shirt but can't get down with being fully buttoned without a tie. As for the pants, length is great but a taper would be stellar fam! Congrats on the job btw :pimp: Oh and nice park aves :smokin

^Wes that shirt isn't too bad at all for otr, I've seen MUCH worse, it's not really pillowing out on the sides or sleeves by the looks of it. And it does look a little off without a tie and all the way buttoned, like A mentioned.

Last edited:
:lol: was rocking the invisible tie for the first half of the day, but I unbuttoned it around lunch time (I like it better on different shirts). Thanks bro, and the shoes are actually these Gant boots I bought a few years ago. They could really use a shine

:lol: was rocking the invisible tie for the first half of the day, but I unbuttoned it around lunch time (I like it better on different shirts). Thanks bro, and the shoes are actually these Gant boots I bought a few years ago. They could really use a shine
Ah my mistake. Still clean

saturday night for dinner and drinks with my boys

sunday bbq/barbershop grand opening

Clean Rob. Not too hot out with the jacket though?

Here's today's fit and find. Too damn hot out in NJ so that givenchy polo was busted out. Co-workers were shocked to see me so "dressed down" :lol:

Oh and no, I did not wear the hat to the office lol

As for today's finds...I now can match my dad as we rock our Park Ave's together haha. $20 for the shoes and $10 for this lands end canvas messenger bag. No worries about the stain, I've already cleaned it up and currently am letting it dry. John (knightlovesqueen) has been asking me to keep an eye out for a bag and for $10, even if he opts out I'm happy with having a change up joint. Heavy duty bag too, I am excite:

Oh and I saw this dope leather bag behind the counter. They wanted $40 for it though. Although it did seem heavy and well made, the latch that closed the bag had a combo lock. Didn't feel like having to figure that out along with, I don't want to have to enter a code every time I open my bag. Passed
:rolleyes

Last edited:
Thanks, man. I'm kinda sad the navy pythons were cancelled. I'm going to get some snakes and feed them grape juice and make some shoes myself now.

Anyone know where I can find socks similar to these? (Preferably wool) :nerd:
Camp socks? I get mine from J. Crew and Banana Republic when on sale. PS they're thicker than normal so they may make some shoes feel really tight.

I'm really stoked on finally picking up my first pair of raw jeans. I originally went to nordstrom to check out the pairs that were included in the Anniversary sale, but ended up paying full price for these Naked and Famous Dungaree Selvedge / Weird guy fit. They're a little looser than my other jeans (which helps with comfort). I figure if they stretch out too much I'll wash them in warm water in a few months to shrink em a bit.

Last edited:
YO ADRIAN! LIKE I SAID I CALL DIBS ON DA BAG.

DIDNT GET A CHANCE TO CALL U, LITERALLY JUST GOT HOME FROM A VIDEO SHOOT

Back
Top Bottom