Dressing Better Vol 2.0

YO ADRIAN! LIKE I SAID I CALL DIBS ON DA BAG.

DIDNT GET A CHANCE TO CALL U, LITERALLY JUST GOT HOME FROM A VIDEO SHOOT

Wait....you're......:wow: :wow:
TomsMindBlown.gif
:wow:

pythons are fresh wis

Agreed, those are incredible. On the other hand, the previous outfit you posted on your tumblr with the green tank & flag shorts? :x

I don't buy from Brooks Brothers too often but their Red Fleece line is pretty decent. They've got a big sale going on, some of the shirts that might show Regular fit have a drop down that allows you to choose slim or extra slim instead. For a long time, BB had no selection for extra slim fit.

Their Milano fit for suits is really slim with narrow lapels and its style is trendier than what you typically think of BB suits and the sale has some from $600-700 which isn't bad. The Fitzgerald isn't pretty nice from what I remember but I've only tried it on, didn't look at it too seriously. I'm not familiar with the Regent fit but the description seems like it is an updated, slim fit.

^ :lol: I take advantage of the weekends, man.

You guys didn't know? I picked up the all caps thing and put my Sherlock Holmes cap on.

:lol: Adrian what brand are those navy pants? And did you get em tapered at all?
Gap cotton slim trousers my man. No additional altering on my part. I believe they come with a 7" opening. I wouldn't mind hemming them though, but I'll just leave em be.

I did not know a thread like this even existed. This might be my new favorite thread! So many different and unique styles. A lot of yall have some good taste in fashion. Hopefully in about 2 weeks when I start my new job I can throw in my 2 cents.

I did not know a thread like this even existed. This might be my new favorite thread! So many different and unique styles. A lot of yall have some good taste in fashion. Hopefully in about 2 weeks when I start my new job I can throw in my 2 cents.

good to have you here, man.

Last edited:
My dude Walt :smokin :smokin can't wait for it to start back up again even though they're breaking the season up smh

I'm going to need another season of Breaking Bad. This half season crap isn't good enough for me!

Wait....you're......
eek.gif
eek.gif
TomsMindBlown.gif

Wait....you're......
eek.gif
eek.gif
TomsMindBlown.gif
eek.gif
really? wait, what?
eek.gif
smokin.gif

Wait....you're......
eek.gif
eek.gif
TomsMindBlown.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
had no idea
WHO THE HELL IS KNIGHTLOVESQUEEN?

eyes.gif

nerd.gif

My dude Walt :smokin :smokin can't wait for it to start back up again even though they're breaking the season up smh

lol, first half ended almost a year ago, though :lol:

2nd half will be nothing short of epic. Series finale will probably leave my jaw on the ground.

Here's more from the cover shoot.

bryan-cranston-gq-magazine-august-2013-01.jpg

bryan-cranston-gq-magazine-august-2013-02.jpg

bryan-cranston-gq-magazine-august-2013-03.jpg

bryan-cranston-gq-magazine-august-2013-05.jpg

Some variety would've been nice, though. Regardless if it's a fall spread

Back
Top Bottom