Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Mint chinos are cool to me. But again I also have yellow and pink chinos :lol: they pair nicely with boat shoes, sneakers or loafers for the hotter months. You don't have to preppy it out either. A t shirt works just as nice.
yeah I got a pair last year. They pair well with almost shoes and sneakers.

Mint chinos are cool to me. But again I also have yellow and pink chinos :lol: they pair nicely with boat shoes, sneakers or loafers for the hotter months. You don't have to preppy it out either. A t shirt works just as nice.

Colored chinos are cool period. I love to brighten it up here at work where it's nothing but grey, black and khaki. :smile:

Last edited:
Colored chinos are cool period. I love to brighten it up here at work where it's nothing but grey, black and khaki.
smile.gif
i have salmon, grey, yellow, royal blue, baby blue. During work rock them with a dress shoe, or a loafer. However for play something that makes them work especially well is cuffing/rolling bottoms. Rock them with loafer or a nice sneaker and your automatically KILLING IT. that is if the pant fits you correctly. J. Crew has a ton of pants called the "Bowery" style they are a dress pant/khaki hybrid with an absolutely incredible fit if you can fit into slim fit. wear em to work or a party you'll be fresh either way.

Colored chinos are cool period. I love to brighten it up here at work where it's nothing but grey, black and khaki. :smile:
i have salmon, grey, yellow, royal blue, baby blue. During work rock them with a dress shoe, or a loafer. However for play something that makes them work especially well is cuffing/rolling bottoms. Rock them with loafer or a nice sneaker and your automatically KILLING IT. that is if the pant fits you correctly. J. Crew has a ton of pants called the "Bowery" style they are a dress pant/khaki hybrid with an absolutely incredible fit if you can fit into slim fit. wear em to work or a party you'll be fresh either way.
Cop a pair at the Cherry Hill Mall then ride clean down Cuthbert Blvd, :nerd: :pimp:

Last edited:
Today, the office meets classic Americana workwear:

Also, some more thrifted pickups from yesterday and today. Total here is under $15:

Shoes needed a shine:

And shirt was from Theory but was wayyyy too huge. So I made pocket squares :D

Also ended up cutting the company logo from the bag, sorry for the crappy quality pic but here:

I ended up with 6 PS's btw. One is for me. One is for Serg. The other 4 are up for grab. Keep in mind, they are crudely cut but if you are interested, please PM me. First four in get em.
:pimp:

Today, the office meets classic Americana workwear:

Also, some more thrifted pickups from yesterday and today. Total here is under $15:

Shoes needed a shine:

And shirt was from Theory but was wayyyy too huge. So I made pocket squares :D

Also ended up cutting the company logo from the bag, sorry for the crappy quality pic but here:

I ended up with 6 PS's btw. One is for me. One is for Serg. The other 4 are up for grab. Keep in mind, they are crudely cut but if you are interested, please PM me. First four in get em.
:pimp:

PMd sir. Appreciate the effort either way.

Responded :smokin

Quick response. Thanks man. Again I appreciate you looking out for some NTers. Went crazy earlier this year shopping for clothes and being in grad school, I probably spent too much too fast and recently I haven't been buying anything.

First on the list was to buy some pocket squares since I have yet to get one, but since pocket squares are so versatile, this will do for a while. Thanks again, can't wait til I graduate and have some actual money to Dress Better lol.

Responded :smokin

Quick response. Thanks man. Again I appreciate you looking out for some NTers. Went crazy earlier this year shopping for clothes and being in grad school, I probably spent too much too fast and recently I haven't been buying anything.

First on the list was to buy some pocket squares since I have yet to get one, but since pocket squares are so versatile, this will do for a while. Thanks again, can't wait til I graduate and have some actual money to Dress Better lol.
No doubt. Gotta look out for the fambz.

Sorry bro... :\
You wear an XL doe? Msg me the deets for your sizes and I can keep a lookout for next time.

Btw, guys 2 are claimed, only 2 left to go.

:lol: naw I'm a L but would have tried to shrink it or see what a tailor could do
Haha nah bro, this shirt definitely wouldn't have shrunk but yeah, perhaps a tailor could've put in some work. I'll keep an eye out on some larges though. Msg me your number so I can send messages on the fly if you want.

Clean my dude :pimp:

Also, I know this may have been discussed but how do the Dalton's fit? True to size? I'm in between sizes but not sure if I can opt for the smaller because these are boots? I know hella people in here have them so thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom