Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Last edited:
Holy crap, extremely tempting. I'm a 44R in BR slim fit blazers, how does this jacket compare? At $54 it might be worth the risk, just don't want to get stuck with a jacket that doesn't fit since it's a final sale item.

Wis why'd you post that link! :lol: ah I might scoop that since I start my job Monday ill be getting paid soon :lol: smh

Todays Work Outfit. J. Crew Bowery Pant, J.Crew Ludlow navy shirt, Cole Haan Suede oxfords, Burberry Watch, Silk Woven tie from tiebar.com, and jacket from macys. 

Pulled the trigger...I think I can pull that off occasionally as an orphaned jacket or blazer to wear with some slacks come fall/winter

Thanks Wis for the link

Last edited:
42r just sold out. damn. my size.

not final sale + free shipping

so yall should buy multiple sizes and return the ones that don't fit.

Last edited:
Just pulled the trigger on the 44R, not final sale, so if it doesn't fit I'll just return it. $58, not bad if it fits.

Thanks for posting the link Wis, :smokin

Last edited:
Best case could be the matching pants go on sale soon too and you can get a whole ludlow suit for like $220, which is a nice deal :smokin

Dang, you dudes are quick! :lol:

Aside from 38, other sizes were still available when I posted the link up. J. Crew's chat feature is pretty helpful in getting measurements from my experience.

If you want the pants and they're not online you can go to a local branch and have them track a pair down for you.

Copped the full suit. Might returnt the Classic grey summer suit I copped a few weeks ago since I haven't had time to get it tailored yet and this is a much better deal with fall around the corner... Thanks WIS

Dang, you dudes are quick! :lol:

Aside from 38, other sizes were still available when I posted the link up. J. Crew's chat feature is pretty helpful in getting measurements from my experience.

If you want the pants and they're not online you can go to a local branch and have them track a pair down for you.

Damn even a 36s???

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom