Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Works on any purchase of $100 or more

Oh, I see y'all 'mirin :pimp:

And Wis, you have no idea how often I think about it but waking up in the morning and having to deal with the amount I currently have can be a hassle. Thought about cutting it shorter but I love parting it far too much.

Who knows though... I do miss my flow :nerd:

I'm still in disbelief.

*play R. Kelly's Braid My Hair*
Shows how much you and a lot of the guys on here have gotten to know me (and each other) in such a short time. That pic was posted on IG not even a year ago. Hell, last summer, Wis you didn't even know my name. Lol you used to just call me "P"

I should post the throwback afro pics lol
Do it! Minds will be blown.

Shows how much you and a lot of the guys on here have gotten to know me (and each other) in such a short time. That pic was posted on IG not even a year ago. Hell, last summer, Wis you didn't even know my name. Lol you used to just call me "P"
Wait though. Dye your hair blonde and do it on some next level steez :pimp:

:lol: yeah I think we know the regulars all by real names already.

Sucks that BB doesn't do the 3 for $__ on sport shirts anymore. Used to be my go to sport shirts store because you can stack it with their F&F discount.

Just got my J.Crew 484's in, not too impressed.

Thought they would fit similar to Levis 511, these things are bootcut on me.

On the hunt for light denim, again
tired.gif

On the hunt for light denim, again |I

Why not get them tailored to fit slimmer? I did that with my cream colored J.Crew Slim Straight jeans and now they fit just the way I like them. Depending on the cost of your tailor, I would definitely do it. My tailor only charged me like $6 or something :lol:

Bootcut? What size are you? Mine doesn't even go over bulky sneakers. Size 31 for ref.

I am surprised. What size is your waist and what size did you order?

These are pretty dam slim on me (and I like my denim pretty fitted).. did you like the wash at least?

Scooped some Mayflys today. Was looking for a pair of lightweight Nikes to replace my Racers for casual wear and these fit the bill. Perfect for a casual, rolled-up pant look...

Kinda want the greys as well...

(not my pics)

Last edited:
Scooped some Mayflys today. Was looking for a pair of lightweight Nikes to replace my Racers for casual wear and these fit the bill. Perfect for a casual, rolled-up pant look...

Kinda want the greys as well...

(not my pics)
Are they comfy?

Back
Top Bottom