Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Polo bear sweaters are so corny. No hate.

People in the RL thread are going crazy for those. Oh the power of nostalgia...

Are BB ESF shirts all that dope? Y'all know my build from my pics. At 5 10, 165 will these be worth copping? If so, if the 3 for 225 can be hooked up with the 25% then I'll likely do that. Thoughts?

Prior I have charlestyrwhitt ESF and those are freaking huge. I just wanna know should I spend the money or just save up to go MTM?

BB ESF are the best button-ups I've owned. #srs

NY first to get another affordable brand again. :smh:

Collection of Style (COS) is pretty much H&Ms premium line but was only available in Europe. Price is competetive with Uniqlo and Zara, maybe very slightly more? Check out their menswear line here: http://www.cosstores.com/Shop/Men

This line of H&M is really more keen to looking high-end minimal brand line Margiela and Raf.

COS, H&M's minimalist, higher-end sister brand, is officially coming to the US in the form of a brick-and-mortar store in New York City as well as an online shop. The store is set to open in spring 2014, while the site will launch sometime in 2014, per a release. The official announcement follows H&M's US presie's assurance last March that the brand is on its way.

Its like a retro...Fit is probably crap though.
I remember it being quite slim. I had one back in 2003. But again I was fat and wore an XL so slimness may be relative.

If it was wool I may have considered it. I love nostalgia pieces though, rocking a Hilfiger windbreaker today :lol:

I remember it being quite slim. I had one back in 2003. But again I was fat and wore an XL so slimness may be relative.

If it was wool I may have considered it. I love nostalgia pieces though, rocking a Hilfiger windbreaker today :lol:

You know you're tempted Wis :tongue: I'm debating sizing before I pull the trigger on it, I would like fitted enough to be worn on it's own yet be able to layer something underneath .....

Do it again!!! DB style of course.

Just came back from my job and picked up more GQ collection:

Wondering if I should size up on both items. What do you guys think?

BTW, I found out I can get 25% off the GQ collection. Lmk if you guys are interested

Don't be hating because my hurr was luscious. That sh*t took me 3 hours to do :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom