Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Serious question though - who makes a nice soft 100% cotton t-shirt? Sick of these 50/50 cotton/poly throwaways from H

I'm a really big fan of American Apparel tees

Not sure if Uniqlo is 100% cotton might be 80/20 but I've still never found a better fitting longer lasting more comfortable t-shirt in that price range.

77/23 but I really do love their shirts as well. Cotton On makes 100% cotton t-shirts

Has anyone brought anything from Muji, how is their stuff? I checked out their store in Sept/Oct. Nice place, the material of the clothing had a real nice soft feel. I'm not too familiar with organic clothing, don't own any sort of items. Certainly want to give them a try and their sale ends today

Last edited:
Tell me where to get this t-shirt.

It's from the Givenchy S/S 2014 collection.

Tell me where to get it.

The fit I was looking for was similar to the the pic of Kanye and Bieber..Zara has a black velvet blazer for $99..Does their blazer tend be fitted?

Those J crew boots aren't half as good looking as LL Bean boots though

Agreed. I like the look of the LL Bean ones as well. Not a big fan of all black shoes but Sorel has good reviews and they'd be a bit cheaper.

Mind telling me about sizing in them? I'm a 9.5 in Roshes/Flynknits and a 8.5 in Clarks DB. Was going to go with an 8 since they said go down size. How's the sizing to you?

Last edited:
The fit I was looking for was similar to the the pic of Kanye and Bieber..Zara has a black velvet blazer for $99..Does their blazer tend be fitted?

Yes, Zara is on the fitted side.. I would suggest trying on everything before you buy it.. I don't think I can fit anything in that store :lol: #GAINS

It's from the Givenchy S/S 2014 collection.

:rofl:

I laughed

Some of my Everlane shirts are experiencing bacon-neck so not too sure on the quality.

My J.Crew shirts, on the other hand, wear like new.

Those J crew boots aren't half as good looking as LL Bean boots though

Agreed. I like the look of the LL Bean ones as well. Not a big fan of all black shoes but Sorel has good reviews and they'd be a bit cheaper.

Mind telling me about sizing in them? I'm a 9.5 in Roshes/Flynknits and a 8.5 in Clarks DB. Was going to go with an 8 since they said go down size. How's the sizing to you?

I went down 1.5 in size like the size guide and reviews said. Boots fit fine but the fit of the heels never feel right to me. I tie my boots tight and wear thick socks and my heels are still moving around in the boots.

It's one thing if you just want a similar jacket but don't try to copy either of those outfits. :x

Head's up: Pretty good sale on some items on Farfetch. I was just eyeing some of the shoes and for those of you that might want MMM Gats, they've got a few pairs around $300. For W+H fella, there's a pair of side-zip high tops for sub-$300. Some other Margielas, Carmina, CP, etc etc.

My tailor ****** up a pair of jeans I had refit because they where to big. Honestly only wore them once and they are already opening up from where he tailored them (the leg) What actions can I take against them? Demand for them to fix it for free or pay for the jeans? Im mad as **** >:

My tailor ****** up a pair of jeans I had refit because they where to big. Honestly only wore them once and they are already opening up from where he tailored them (the leg) What actions can I take against them? Demand for them to fix it for free or pay for the jeans? Im mad as **** >:
I would take them back. If they cannot fix them to your liking you can request a refund. Is this the first pair your have taken?

Tell me where to get it.
I can't. I signed a non-disclosure on the project. Let's just say Kanye is heading the design team. This is all I can say because I don't want him to put me on that Summer Jam blast when he goes back on Sway's show.

Question:

You guys mind posting your winter jacket(s)?

I am still layering, I haven't really bought a winter jacket yet. I'm looking for ideas

Thanks
Layering is essential even if you have heavyweight coats. Look for warm materials like wool, tweed, and even tech fabrics.

A gray and navy cardigan/sweater would make for a great and versatile layering piece.

I've been layering lately, and can link the pics for you if you want. Or you can check out my blog.

ugh the troll is back
YO CALM DOWN BRO.

U BEEN FIRING SHOTS OUTSIDE OF THIS THREAD

TALKING SIDEWAYS ABOUT MEMBERS BUT YOU IN HERE BEGGING FOR INFO.

AND U TRYING TO SAY UR HERE TO CONTRIBUTE.

SO DO THAT AND KEEP IT MOVING.

U WANNA COME FIRE SHOTS A MEMBER WHO JUST RETURNED?

WHY DONT U TALK YOUR MESS TO ME INSTEAD.

THIS CAT WANNA TROLL A MEMBER WHOS MORE SOFT SPOKEN BUT WONT STEP UP TO THE GOD

Ive gotten 4 shirts and a pair of trousers tailored lately and become fit obsessed. Successfully shrunk 4 sweaters this weekend to get a tighter fit :pimp:

YO CALM DOWN BRO.

U BEEN FIRING SHOTS OUTSIDE OF THIS THREAD

TALKING SIDEWAYS ABOUT MEMBERS BUT YOU IN HERE BEGGING FOR INFO.

AND U TRYING TO SAY UR HERE TO CONTRIBUTE.

SO DO THAT AND KEEP IT MOVING.

U WANNA COME FIRE SHOTS A MEMBER WHO JUST RETURNED?

WHY DONT U TALK YOUR MESS TO ME INSTEAD.

THIS CAT WANNA TROLL A MEMBER WHOS MORE SOFT SPOKEN BUT WONT STEP UP TO THE GOD
Don't get banned again, Jon! :lol: Just break bread with the positive individuals.

I try to treat everyone with respect unless they do something to provoke that. I feel sad for anyone that has to troll continuously, which sounds like they're lacking something in their personal live.

On a side note, I probably have at least 3 screen names blocked from this member already :lol:

Ive gotten 4 shirts and a pair of trousers tailored lately and become fit obsessed. Successfully shrunk 4 sweaters this weekend to get a tighter fit :pimp:
:pimp: Good stuff, man. Just don't confused tight with slim fit. Tailoring is an essential key.

THE GOD CAN BE SOMETIMES IMPATIENT.

BUT U ARE RIGHT.

HOWEVER I MUST MAKE SURE THE SB DUNK THREAD DOES NOT HELP THE TROLL

Back
Top Bottom