Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Any suggestions for a faded/washed black jean? Saint Laurent makes a nice one but I am not sure I want to spend $400 right now...
RRL Japanese selvedge on sale
smokin.gif

http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/...&ab=ln_men_cs2_sale&view=99&parentPage=family

NT I need some advice

Work holiday party this friday, need input on the tie to rock with my get up

Rocking:
Navy J crew Blazer

This shirt:

Grey slacks with AE Walnut brown belt and shoes

What kind of tie and color should i rock with ?

Was thinking like a navy knit tie, but maybe another set of eyes/opiinons have something else that would look sharp.

Thanks guys

Has anyone gotten their confirmation of shipment from Cole haan? I ordered lunar grand boots, havent gotten anything yet.

NT I need some advice

Rocking:
Navy J crew Blazer

This shirt:

Was thinking like a navy knit tie, but maybe another set of eyes/opiinons have something else that would look sharp.

Thanks guys

Navy knit tie is a solid combo. A navy blue polka dot would look good too if the dots are the right scale.

Last edited:
NT I need some advice

Rocking:
Navy J crew Blazer

This shirt:

Thanks guys
sounds fine but there's nothing particularly holiday themed at all if that's what you're going for.

NT I need some advice

Rocking:
Navy J crew Blazer

This shirt:

Thanks guys
sounds fine but there's nothing particularly holiday themed at all if that's what you're going for.

I was thinking the same thing. You need some red and green up in that piece.

Thanks guys.

Nah no holiday theme though, just the "formal" holiday party/reception whatever

aka drinking alot of liquor on the companys dime :smokin

ewww on a side note I feel this would be clean

Last edited:
**** me man the damn FedEx man supposedly dropped off the package at my front door but there is nothing at my house nor leasing office. Someone's is gonna enjoy those Daltons.

I really thought RFX has light up shoes (real tears)

Dope pickups fellas !!!

Waiting on 2 pairs of AE shoes and picked up a Brooklyn Circus motorcycle jacket over the weekend…time to start shopping for other people (sighs)

**** me man the damn FedEx man supposedly dropped off the package at my front door but there is nothing at my house nor leasing office. Someone's is gonna enjoy those Daltons.

I just saw your IG post. Start knocking down your neighbor's doors pleighboi

Wouldn't hurt to ask. I've always wondered what options you had if a package was stolen from your door

The thing is there is an Apartment complex right next to mine with the same door number.
nerd.gif
Wouldn't hurt to ask. I've always wondered what options you had if a package was stolen from your door
Just call FedEx and open a claim.  They (Fed Ed) will investigate it within 2 days. Contact the company that you purchase it from also and let them know.

Once it's done,  they(Fed Ex) will provide you with a lost package confirmation number to provide to the company you purchased from.

From there you can either request for a new order or a refund.

Several of my packages either went to the wrong address or stolen.  Just took about 4-5 days.

Last edited:
They leave packages at your door? In Canada they won't even leave the package with my concierge. Makes receiving next to impossible considering I'm at work during their delivery hours.

Back
Top Bottom