Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Regarding the Red Wings on Sierra Trading Post, like their facebook page for another 40% off! Hurry hurry hurry

ahhh The iron rangers sold out already. That would have been a hell of a deal. Thanks for posting it up.

I don't even like the Moc toes that much but this is so tempting.

Last edited:
^ It adds it at check out I believe.

Man I just bought 2 new boots and now I see these I can't pass them up for that cheap. How do they run in size?

^ It adds it at check out I believe.

Man I just bought 2 new boots and now I see these I can't pass them up for that cheap. How do they run in size?
Thanks. I contacted someone on Sierra and they let me know that once you like the page it should take you directly to their page with the discount added to your cart automatically. When the page had initially came up, I closed it off.

Has anyone ever bought factory 2nds? Im not trying to drop near $100 for some RW that are gonna be faded lol

Last edited:
Need some advice. I purchased a pair of lived in gap pants during Black Friday. Can you guys share some ideas of what type of tops will go well with them.

thank you, NT.

got these Red Wing 2nds from sierratradingpost for $95 :nthat:

been looking for cheap boots for winter. almost said eff it and go with another pair of Clarks Desert Boots. now I got some Red Wings instead. :smokin

I'll post some "on feet" pics when they're here. :tongue:

Last edited:
One thing I don't like about Allen Edmonds is their heel. It's too low and casual. Feels like I'm wearing sneakers or something. Other than that I love my Strands, but still..

Anyone know where I can find these? They were on jackthreads about 6 months ago for about 6 months but now they're gone :frown: They're Prescotts by Element

Why are the sleeves on my uniqlo flannels so tight....im not even a big dude....other then that they fit well...but have to roll the sleeves they are short and tight

One day i swear i will find a brand that fits me perfectly.....the struggle continues....6 foot 180lbs...M too small L too big

careful with the moc toes, they destroyed the back of my feet. 1 wear, never again
Yeah Ive read some reviews on them, might just double sock it. I couldn't pass them up for that price.

I heard STP has a really good return policy so Im not too worried about it.

Has anyone ever bought factory 2nds? Im not trying to drop near $100 for some RW that are gonna be faded lol

careful with the moc toes, they destroyed the back of my feet. 1 wear, never again

This, definitely not a Timberland or something of that nature to be worn loose. My first wear ever I wore them loose and had huge heel blisters at the end of the day :x :lol: I leaned my lesson that day

Last edited:
God damn you dressing dudes have no sense of humor.

Did anybody read that chat?
**** was funny as hell.

God damn you dressing dudes have no sense of humor.

Did anybody read that chat?
**** was funny as hell.

I read the whole thing, and while I agree that it was funny, I think what it really shows is how incredible Nordstrom's customer service is.

Kerman W: The other colour is available in XL
Kerman W: The Navy/Rust/White.
Kerman W: I like that one too.
ervwvdca: yeah its cool, but ti aint no nas polo!!

:rofl:

Last edited:

This, definitely not a Timberland or something of that nature to be worn loose. My first wear ever I wore them loose and had huge heel blisters at the end of the day :x :lol: I leaned my lesson that day

This. Been wearing my 1907s a lot and I have to go with thick socks that aren't loose at all. I tried wearing them loose and got those same heel blisters :x

The sleeves are short, just have to make it work though with my long arms. It's Barney's co op line

Back
Top Bottom