Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Today was the last day, wasn't really looking for a sportscoat, but at such a discount it was a no brainer...swiped my Jcrew card...also got a credit increase on it too...I have a 4k credit line with Jcrew...lulz

Today was the last day, wasn't really looking for a sportscoat, but at such a discount it was a no brainer...swiped my Jcrew card...also got a credit increase on it too...I have a 4k credit line with Jcrew...lulz
Bruh.... that is not wise unless you eat secret wash button downs and fuel your car with ludiow suits.

Hope you have another credit with a limt that high or similar for regular purchases......

Bruh.... that is not wise unless you eat secret wash button downs and fuel your car with ludiow suits.

Hope you have another credit with a limt that high or similar for regular purchases......

Bruh I'm 31 years old have financed multiple cards and have a mortgage...I can handle credit cards...Jcrew is pretty much the only store card I have, My Gap card is a visa and also has a 4k limit

I think they're pretty generous with the credit line since the interest rate is darn high.

When I opened the card back in 2009 or so, my limit was $2000. I was thinking...dang, that's pretty high. But if you are rebuilding your whole wardrobe, which I've seen quite a few guys do, it's not much at all. You can max it out quite easily with the 3rd party items.

Pics of today's pick ups:

Bruh I'm 31 years old have financed multiple cards and have a mortgage...I can handle credit cards...Jcrew is pretty much the only store card I have, My Gap card is a visa and also has a 4k limit
I said what I said because I just don't see the need for that high of a limit for a retail store card..... especially a clothing store. I could understand IKEA or an Electronic store credit card with that limit.... but how much J crew you gonna buy?

Don't reply.... you got your card... do your j crew thang fella

BTW, what does a Steezy do for a living?

Last edited:
eek.gif
at the GAP deal. Makes me feel as tho I overpaid. I wonder if they'll do a price adjustment

Bruh I'll scan a copy of receipt if you want :lol:

PM me
This reminds me of extreme couponing. I know Gap and BR randomly prints out surveys for customers. They get 20% off an order if they complete the survey online. Only if you had that coupon present for your transaction :lol:

Bruh I'll scan a copy of receipt if you want :lol:

PM me
This reminds me of extreme couponing. I know Gap and BR randomly prints out surveys for customers. They get 20% off an order if they complete the survey online. Only if you had that coupon present for your transaction :lol:
Told me upon completion, I get 20% on full price item. Not about that mall brand, retail life :rolleyes

I said what I said because I just don't see the need for that high of a limit for a retail store card..... especially a clothing store. I could understand IKEA or an Electronic store credit card with that limit.... but how much J crew you gonna buy?

Don't reply.... you got your card... do your j crew thang fella

BTW, what does a Steezy do for a living?

Sometimes credit lines increase without you wanting them to, I use the card often and immediately make a payment...so say I go and spend 100$ I'll use the card and make a payment of 100$ to build my credit....in due time the limit just goes up.....my broinlaw is getting married and the bridesmaids are all getting their dresses from Jcrew...it'll come out to probably 2k+ total, I can help them out and out it all on my card and have them pay me slowly, builds my credit even more and that high limit you didn't find any benefit on just came through...im not the first or last person with high limits on store cards and 4k really isn't all that much.

Sometimes credit lines increase without you wanting them to, I use the card often and immediately make a payment...so say I go and spend 100$ I'll use the card and make a payment of 100$ to build my credit....in due time the limit just goes up.....my broinlaw is getting married and the bridesmaids are all getting their dresses from Jcrew...it'll come out to probably 2k+ total, I can help them out and out it all on my card and have them pay me slowly, builds my credit even more and that high limit you didn't find any benefit on just came through...im not the first or last person with high limits on store cards and 4k really isn't all that much.

Please don't pay interest in the name of "building credit"

Can anyone hook it up with that jcrew camo vest. Can't make it out to the mall until late this week so I probably won't find any. Pm me if you can help.

Back
Top Bottom