Dressing Better Vol 2.0

If I wear a 30-31 waist would I be able to get away with a 29 in 484s?
No way. My true waist is 32, meaning that's the circumference around my belly button and I take a 31 in the 484. My thighs couldn't even fit into a 30 comfortably.

Wis,

I copped that tweed sportcoat last year...one of my best pickups from JCrew. Actually wore it this weekend too :smokin
Yep. It's a staple piece for sure. I need nothing else except a cape :pimp:

The JCrew Thompson suit is calling for under $200. I rarely use my JCrew card, used it a couple of times one of them being the first time due to the discount applied at the time. Pay it off immediately. APR is 24.99% on that *****. :lol: I have other cards with lower APR's that I use for emergencies aka "build credit".

The JCrew Thompson suit is calling for under $200. I rarely use my JCrew card, used it a couple of times one of them being the first time due to the discount applied at the time. Pay it off immediately. APR is 24.99% on that *****. :lol: I have other cards with lower APR's that I use for emergencies aka "build credit".

Muerto at 25%.

But pants backordered until May? :x

330$ ludlow sportscoat i got for 80$ :pimp:

s/o to @Pinoy732

my latest pickup

$18 Japanese Selvedge skinnys
$25 Selvedge skinnys
$10 tailored dress pants

*prices are after the 30% off

^^ praying to the retail gods

Last edited:
Anyone step into Brooks Brothers latey? Walked in there today and fell in love with their Red Wing collab. That middle part is green, very nice in person. Anyone seen tese for cheaper online?

Couldn't pass up on the Gap Japanese Selvedge Authentic Skinnys at $18 either.

Weird, I tried on the Authentic Skinnys and the Slims in a 30X30 and it seemed that the slims were actually tighter then the Skinnys.

Oh well.

Bruh not eem me. A different NTer posted up the 17.50 price first. Praise my mans right there

Dope come up either way :pimp:

Anyone own the tweed blazer from uniqlo? Does it fit slim or regular? Thinking a medium would be good since that's what I wear in the stretch down jacket.

All the gap Authentic Skinnys colors at Gap are on sale in stores. Not sure if they are discontinuing the Authentic Skinny line. Was able to cop the Selvedge ones, one in Raw and one in Dark Rinse couple of weeks ago when they had 50% of markdowns.

Just my two cents:

Their dark rinse is terrible (quality wise). Especially since they are charging more than the japanese selvedge line, I'd stay clear unless you can't find the JS and just want a dark wash.

ksteezy how did you get the ludlow for 80???? i've been wanting to buy the jacket but even on sale it costs way too much
ohwell.gif

ksteezy how did you get the ludlow for 80???? i've been wanting to buy the jacket but even on sale it costs way too much :\

Well it was on sale for 200$ with a 50% off and stacked 15% student disc and I simply couldn't pass on, although I don't need it at all. :lol:

when was this?
:lol: This 50% and additional 15% has been ongoing for the last few days now. A good number of us scored something.

This morning marked the additional 40% off on clearance items online. I posted about it earlier. Good sizes are probably gone by now.

Anything I should know about the japanese selvedge joints? I bought a pair today for $18 as well. How does this denim differ from other denim?

Back
Top Bottom