Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Tell PETA my mink is dragging on the floor (not really dragging, not really real mink)
148fmo.jpg

oh wow, I love Margiela, too bad it's price is so high.

And i don't know how i feel about the HandM collaboration

I would love to see that collection and tell on a few thing but the H&M fanatics in Dallas wouldn't allow it. They would line up like crazy for that stuff like they did for the store openings (plural).

Best suggestion for a fall/winter boot...that will be used ruggedly...kicking thru snow and all that jazz.

Red Wings Wabashas?
Sperry moc toes?
Timberland Earthkeepers? Which is where i'm actually leaning towards

Just wanna hear you'se guys opinions.
Any help will be appreciated.

I still have my tried-and-true Timberland buttery constructs, though :tongue:

Best suggestion for a fall/winter boot...that will be used ruggedly...kicking thru snow and all that jazz.
Red Wings Wabashas?
Sperry moc toes?
Timberland Earthkeepers? Which is where i'm actually leaning towards
Just wanna hear you'se guys opinions.
Any help will be appreciated.
I still have my tried-and-true Timberland buttery constructs, though :tongue:

Alden Indy's with a lug sole if you're looking for something that looks nicer compared to other boots.

Speaking of Lands End, does anyone have the camo pocket square? It's sold out and I really wanted it. I saw it in my local Sears but didn't have my wallet, it was after I played ball. When I went back it was gone. If anyone can locate one for me, it would be greatly appreciated! :smokin

Got the Lunargrands, pretty damn comfortable. Should be good when a lot of walking is involved and I don't want to wear Flyknits because it looks too sporty.
This is probably the only sneaker soled wingtips I've liked, I just like the integration of the lunarsole.
11191158.bmp

11191181.bmp

Got the Lunargrands, pretty damn comfortable. Should be good when a lot of walking is involved and I don't want to wear Flyknits because it looks too sporty.
This is probably the only sneaker soled wingtips I've liked, I just like the integration of the lunarsole.
11191158.bmp

11191181.bmp

So much want :smokin

I still think a plain toe derby version in non-suede would sell even better than the sued wingtips but with Cole Haan and Nike cutting ties late this year/early next year will likely mean that isn't going to happen.

I still think a plain toe derby version in non-suede would sell even better than the sued wingtips but with Cole Haan and Nike cutting ties late this year/early next year will likely mean that isn't going to happen.

Those lunar grands are nice.

On another note: Ive never read anything hostile from you, looks like you got a lil frazzled in the Leather Jacket thread on SF. Dudes pics only showed the different color variations, though. That dude is funny.

RFX, POINT ME IN THE GENERAL DIRECTION OF THOSE LUNARGRANDS

NAAAAOOOOOOOWWWW!!!

I've been looking for a white midsole foreverrrr

^ ^ ^
Got mine from Nordstrom.com, just easier to return/exchange for a different size since there's a Nordstrom nearby.
They have a few chukkas too but the soles are too colorful for my liking.
http://shop.nordstrom.com/sr?keywor...00012&sizeFinderId=0&resultsmode=&segmentId=0
They really need to release it with more neutral colorways, especially the sole. I mean I don't really want a volt colorway sole on my chukkas.

On another note: Ive never read anything hostile from you, looks like you got a lil frazzled in the Leather Jacket thread on SF. Dudes pics only showed the different color variations, though. That dude is funny.

:lol: That was actually me just chilled, I usually only go crazy only when arguing with Ninja on car threads so I just try to avoid that.

But yeah, all I really said was you couldn't see anything in the pic he posted and dude kind of went crazy and acted like I was bullying him and that he was a victim because I disagreed. Even bashing the stock pics I post as if his shoulder pic of his jackets would change the world. :lol: It's all good though, I'll continue doing what I do in the thread because I do love leather jackets.

Last edited:
they look good, and the thighs will stretch plenty

Why does everyone say they will stretch Ive had mine a year now and no stretching. They are not brand new tight. I will say they have a lil more give in them now, but you will have give with any type of clothing you have for a while.

Last edited:
How do the lunar grands fit?

Big. I had to size down to 8.5 (9.5 in Flyknits & 10 in Free Run 2/3). I could probably fit in a 8 with thinner dress socks too but I plan to wear it with thicker socks so the 8.5 is just about perfect.

How do the lunar grands fit?

I just went a half size down myself so I have room for the thicker socks in the winter, and they're good to go. I did some no show socks to day to work, and they fit perfect.

Wore mine for the first time today. So in love right now... :smile:

Last edited:
Nice fit man :smokin..what brand dress shirts do you use? I'm hoping since you're in school like me it'll be a reasonable price :lol:
thanks man. and despite the hate, i just cop express shirts. usually have some sort of sale going on so i scoop for like $25-30 per. not the best quality, but it'll last me for now |I

yesterday to listen to a presenter from the IRS at a "jean meeting" for my service fraternity
($5 to wear jeans, money gets donated to trenton area soup kitchens)

today's fit

i call it summer meets fall lol

Thighs stretch a bit too, my APCs are certainly a size or two too big now.

I started cycling an average of 60-70miles a week during the summer. My thighs got big and made my thighs look like sausage. I have since, had to dial back on the gears so my thighs dont get muscular.

I did everything possible to stretch the thighs. All Epic Fails. I have shape as well.

As I stated before they do have a lil more give now. They are def not a size too big.

My fit is very similar to OMGWES.

I love the fit though. I want to try some PS's, now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom