Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Just received the GAP varsity jacket I ordered when it was available for $99. The quality seems much better than what I've come to expect from GAP.

A little thin but great for layering. The Italian wool fabric body is nice and the buffalo leather sleeves are decent for the price. The body and sleeves fit slim with the body being a little short. I'm 5'10" and a size small hits right above my waist.

All in all, I think it's a fantastic buy for $99.

Also, nice boots SP.

Last edited:
^ Nice pickup. Isn't that how varsitys are supposed to fit? Rather shorter in length?
I usually like my varsity jackets to hit at my waist rather than slightly above. Just my personal preference. I own several varsity jackets and it feels slightly short in comparison but in no way is it unwearable, if that makes sense.

Should I pull the trigger on the Wallace & Barnes Unstructured Worker suit for $250? 40% off final sale + $50 gift card. Anybody have this suit? I'm thinking for $250 you can't beat the price for a casual suit.

Sorry man, I think your post got lost within all the sock talk.

Would you mind posting pictures of the suit? It may be worth it.

Sorry man, I think your post got lost within all the sock talk.

Would you mind posting pictures of the suit? It may be worth it.

I'M JUST GONNA START POSTING LIKE ROBIN THICKE

:lol: naw, but no big deal. I was leaving work and thinking about copping, but decided to wait until I got home since I didn't have my gift card on me. Unfortunately, once I got home the pants were sold out in my size. :smh: Probably just meant I didn't need the suit.

Italian wool/nylon , pants fit like the ludlow slim suit pants.

Where can I find slim dress shirts in a size 15 with size 37 sleeves???

:wow:

I thought I was the only one!!!
I have the same problem. 15.5 neck with 36/37 sleeves. Most of the time now I just go for the neck and roll the sleeves(it's never super cold in Cali, so I usually don't have to do a sport coat or anything). I've been told many times that I'd have to go custom too.

Last edited:
Where can I find slim dress shirts in a size 15 with size 37 sleeves???

:wow:

I thought I was the only one!!!
I have the same problem. 15.5 neck with 36/37 sleeves. Most of the time now I just go for the neck and roll the sleeves(it's never super cold in Cali, so I usually don't have to do a sport coat or anything). I've been told many times that I'd have to go custom too.

Y'all need to go w/ moderntailor...fit will be perfect for you since its MTM and the quality for the price is awesome. Gonna get all of my dress shirts from them from here on out, many different patterns too...only caveat is you have a 2 week wait roughly, plus you can get $20-$25 off each shirt by using diff emails, and CC's :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom