Dressing Better Vol 2.0

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/70245792/

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/30236030/

Anyone have any experiences with a personal closet?^

My girl uses all the closet space and I have no room for my clothes or shoes
mean.gif

thinking about getting one. opinions?
Might be the wrong thread for this, you'll probably get a better response in the Bachelor's Pad thread

http://niketalk.com/t/229529/bachelor-pad/3060

But the Pax storage system Ikea has looks really dope. I wouldn't mind having something like this, it's multiple Pax storage systems' they just removed the doors and added curtains.

Look through here for more pics

http://www.houzz.com/ikea-pax
I posted there too, but figured i try my luck in here as well
laugh.gif

Pax is out of my price range, and no room sadly.

Good luck and congrats at your new position Wes!

Fellas, finally joining the workforce again. Had an interview with Lockheed Martin for a Systems Engineering position and they offered it to me today! Just waiting on the compensation offer now :pimp: crazy excited, because this is the one I've been waiting on since I applied months ago
Congrats, man! Where is the location based out of?

Fellas, finally joining the workforce again. Had an interview with Lockheed Martin for a Systems Engineering position and they offered it to me today! Just waiting on the compensation offer now :pimp: crazy excited, because this is the one I've been waiting on since I applied months ago

Congrats brother.

Thanks everyone!

Everyone said to keep your head up. Congrats man.

Yup, having a positive attitude throughout it all really helped. I truly believe that Law of Attraction method really works, as long as you put forth the necessary work

Congrats, man! Where is the location based out of?

Thanks Wis, it's still here in Huntsville. I applied all over the country even in Canada (that was a long shot) and I had a phone interviews in Austin, TX and Atlanta, GA with nothing really coming from either of them. Hoping once I get more experience under my belt it'll be easier to make the transition somewhere else. Really would like to stay within Lockheed if possible, loved my internship there and think it's a great place to work

Thanks everyone!
Yup, having a positive attitude throughout it all really helped. I truly believe that Law of Attraction method really works, as long as you put forth the necessary work
Thanks Wis, it's still here in Huntsville. I applied all over the country even in Canada (that was a long shot) and I had a phone interviews in Austin, TX and Atlanta, GA with nothing really coming from either of them. Hoping once I get more experience under my belt it'll be easier to make the transition somewhere else. Really would like to stay within Lockheed if possible, loved my internship there and think it's a great place to work

Congrats man, I expect an AE purchase now lol

Awesome, Wes. I ask because a lot of my friends work in aerospace. That summit in summer of 2014 is looking real promising now :pimp:

I posted there too, but figured i try my luck in here as well :lol:

Pax is out of my price range, and no room sadly.

Good luck and congrats at your new position Wes!

The Ikea PAx unit is AWESSSSOME!!!...you don't have to demolish your walls like I did, free standing unit (1 unit, I got 2) each is about 1k....this whole thing ran me about 3k with Demo and all....obviously I had to put it all together like all things ikea :lol:

:lol: more like multiple furniture purchases. Other than that and a new suit from suit supply going to try and save as much as I can. Going to be tough once I do move out

Fellas, finally joining the workforce again. Had an interview with Lockheed Martin for a Systems Engineering position and they offered it to me today! Just waiting on the compensation offer now
pimp.gif
crazy excited, because this is the one I've been waiting on since I applied months ago
congrats fella

That's wassup Wes....my dudes all flourishing in here :pimp:

Me and the wife going through invitro this year so hopefully I'll flourish with ya but in a different way :pimp:

Congratulations bro.

Congrats Wes! You now must buy AE's for everyone to celebrate!

That's wassup Wes....my dudes all flourishing in here :pimp:

Me and the wife going through invitro this year so hopefully I'll flourish with ya but in a different way :pimp:

Hopefully man!

Wes - Congrats
pimp.gif
And just think, this is only the beginning for you. Good luck.

Steezy - I wish you and your wife the best. As 1stWitIt said, your family will be awesome
pimp.gif

Purchased my first suit from BR. Got the pants tapered and slimmed, the jacket sleeves shortened and slimmed and gotten the suit waist taken in. 

Can I get some feedback?

Last edited:
Looks pretty good overall but the shoulders can be tough to tell when your arm is up to take a selfie.  The buttoning point seems a little off, I can't put my finger on what it is though because it's not pulling.  Tough to tell if your shirt sleeves aren't long enough but it does look like the jacket sleeves could be a little bit shorter.

The Ikea PAx unit is AWESSSSOME!!!...you don't have to demolish your walls like I did, free standing unit (1 unit, I got 2) each is about 1k....this whole thing ran me about 3k with Demo and all....obviously I had to put it all together like all things ikea :lol:

$3k? :x I had my 10' closet custom made for $1,500. Wish I could redo it though. I need a walk-in in the worst kinda way.

Congrats. Don't take the first offer they throw at you. They want you so negotiate the crap out of it...

Back
Top Bottom