Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I dunno about "high construction process". I thought selvage was denim at the end of the loom. This just what my girlfriend told me and she was a fashion major so I trust her.

I've bought APC that are stiff but not selvage before. So yeah raw=/=selvage, selvage=/=raw.

I think a lot of people are fooled by selvage thinking it automatically makes jeans better quality. So far from the truth. Hype beasts be cuffin sometimes though. I know dudes who won't buy denim unless they see that selvage.
I just want comfort and different washes. Gotta have a mixture. But Summer time comes and its camo shorts all summer fella

Thanks man.

Home is too clean

:pimp: :pimp: agreed his fits are on point

Was in DC this weekend for the Dom Kennedy show and my brother's birthday. Stopped in TJ Maxx in Georgetown to find and cop these... Fo'Sach-ee Socks for 12.99 ..

I also copped a pair of Missoni socks for the same price..

Missed out on the YOTH SBs for a fellow NTer.. BUT.. i did get to cop the Adidas Top Tens and NB 997 Retro with super premium materials..

:smokin

Was in DC this weekend for the Dom Kennedy show and my brother's birthday. Stopped in TJ Maxx in Georgetown to find and cop these... Fo'Sach-ee Socks for 12.99 ..

Missed out on the YOTH SBs for a fellow NTer.. BUT.. i did get to cop the Adidas Top Tens and NB 997 Retro with super premium materials..

smokin.gif
Super cool.

I like that apc denim fades faster, but that's only for people who care about that part of raw denim.

I like that apc denim fades faster, but that's only for people who care about that part of raw denim.

a lot of that would play into your fit though as well.

APC fades are semi-predictable.. im sure that has to do with the color/dye too..

Gap has some pretty awesome selvedge now.. I think Adrian posted some fade pics on his blog... It really surprised me considering that Gap used to make pretty stubborn selvedge denim..

not a celeb, nor is is style amazing, just want this aesthetic (prob can't achieve a BF this low naturally though)

Yo yooooo,

I need these casual, sleek short-sleeved white button downs like he's wearing, man. Who makes them in the 40-100$ range?

Yes, i see 'Ye rockin it. No, i don't care. I was wearing them last summer too. The £ux brands like CDG Homme Plus & SLP have them, but i'm not paying 350 for a white shirt.

H&M had a run last year. Scooped up all the XL's, ripped thru all of them. So i'm looking for some better quality ones. Keep in mind, my arms are probably the same size as that guy's. :lol:

Last edited:
Yo yooooo,

I need these casual, sleek short-sleeved white button downs like he's wearing, man. Who makes them in the 40-100$ range?

Yes, i see 'Ye rockin it. No, i don't care. I was wearing them last summer too. The £ux brands like CDG Homme Plus & SLP have them, but i'm not paying 350 for a white shirt.

H&M had a run last year. Scooped up all the XL's, ripped thru all of them. So i'm looking for some better quality ones. Keep in mind, my arms are probably the same size as that guy's. :lol:

At $80-100 a pop, you can go MTM, man.

Visit www.mytailor.com and send them an email. They have different tiers of fabrics. You can get a 2 ply one within your price range. You can tell them how short/long you want, same with the sleeves, add your initials, etc. I have about 15 shirts by them and will go back. I haven't commission any short sleeve shirts yet because a few brands fit me well off the rack.

With Mytailor, will they understand that i'm not looking for "dressier" shirt, but something with a sleek and slim look?

Picked one of those up from jcf for 15 a few weeks back. It's a spring item that is on the website on and off. I'd check there every now and then. Used a promo of course and it was on clearance somehow

With Mytailor, will they understand that i'm not looking for "dressier" shirt, but something with a sleek and slim look?
Yes. Just tell them you want a short sleeve shirt. You can do button down collar, open placket or whatever else you want to add to make it casual.

You can also send a shirt you have as a baseline and tell them you want to copy that except make the sleeve 2 inches wider or whatever.

MyTailor quality is good?
They have different tiers. Most expensive ones would be Thomas Mason at about $130 to 150 each. They use MOP buttons standard and you can request for 3" MOP buttons like the other lux brands. Good enough for me.

Who do you guys like style wise who are celeb? (If Kanye no need to respond)
Swag Lord Beckham

Woost god 

T Michael because I feel like I'm looking 10/20 years into the future (already got some grey starting)

The art comes first guys cause black guys with beards

:smokin

Saw a bunch of those at one of the ones here this past weekend. Also had boxer briefs if I'm not mistaken..:lol:

Back
Top Bottom