Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I swung by Zara today. Lots of nice pieces on sale. Picked up a black varsity jacket ($50) and faux CP's ($30)

Digging the shoes man. Now someone help me understand why CP shoes cost so much?

Digging the shoes man. Now someone help me understand why CP shoes cost so much?
It doesn't cost as much as other high end brands, ie Lanvin.

Quality is great, design is minimal, and made in Italy.

Those Zara shoes, while sharing the same shape, is probably made out of current pleather Jordans are made from.

It doesn't cost as much as other high end brands, ie Lanvin.

Quality is great, design is minimal, and made in Italy.

Those Zara shoes, while sharing the same shape, is probably made out of current pleather Jordans are made from.

Not too familiar with the brand but their version of what dude posted up is 400? Can they be had for cheaper? How's sizing?

Going to have to visit that Herald Square Gap...all I've seen in tha Japanese Selvedge skinnies are 28x30....might need that 33x30.

with all the selvedge talk, these are prolly my only pair, they go great with the daltons IMO

my only problem with selvedge is that they are too stiff sometimes, or is it me?

Is that a holster? Always wanted one

is it purely for style purposes?

:lol:

:lol: nothing in this thread surprises me anymore. If Steezy said he was going for the lumber jack look, I wouldn't even be surprised...

LL

info please

Thought you finally posted pics of your own.

Lmao of course not.

with all the selvedge talk, these are prolly my only pair, they go great with the daltons IMO

my only problem with selvedge is that they are too stiff sometimes, or is it me?

Is that a holster? Always wanted one

is it purely for style purposes?

:lol: nothing in this thread surprises me anymore. If Steezy said he was going for the lumber jack look, I wouldn't even be surprised...

:rofl: Sad but true

Fall back son...

I have multiple friends who are professional photographers, and I've never seen a single one of them on any of their shoots wearing those holsters.

I don't frequent this thread that much, so I didn't see him describe what they are.

But again, it still wouldn't surprise me if someone was wearing them for style purposes.

E is going to use that for baby bottles in the future.

Back
Top Bottom