Dressing Better Vol 2.0

All depends on brand. As for that specific inquiry, yes M is D

Gaziano & Girling for example uses E as D I believe.

DB fam I want some advice. I have a very important job interview to go on tomorrow and am torn between which tie I should wear. The suit is navy and the shirt is white. 

I see whats about to happen here... Nope

Last edited:
I'd go with the one on the right assuming that spot isn't a stain
laugh.gif

Striped, looks like the one with dots may have a stain. If it's not a stain then I'd say dots

edit
:lol: wow

Last edited:
Thats water
laugh.gif
, I just finished ironing them and water came out of the iron and dropped on the tie.

It probably depend on the type of job you're going for too. But generally speaking I would go with the dotted since it's seems a little more conservative, not as loud as the striped.

laugh.gif
@ those stains. My man is willing to do ANYTHING for that job

j/k bruh

Last edited:
roll.gif
it wasn't that serious, man. But I'll admit, I appreciate a cheap laugh every now and then.

Working from home/ class today . . .I rarely wear things like this anymore, and it seems a little bit on the streetwear side:

Honest opinions welcome because I'm still on the fence about the destroyed denim thing 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Ears1351  

Honest opinions welcome because I'm still on the fence about the destroyed denim thing 
grin.gif
Personally, I like distressed denim as long as it looks natural and doesn't have holes, etc.

As far as completely destroyed denim, not really my thing. However, I say do what's comfortable to you considering you're just lounging around the house.

Denim style is a preference rather than a rule, IMO.

Would someone please recommend a nice leather band watch to wear with a suit. Price range $50-$100.

Please PM myself or Sergio (text if you got me) if interested in a Meermin Austerity Brogue MTO in brown museum calf. Will be on a chisel last (likely New Rey). Should be placing the order by this weekend/next week at the latest.

Price will be around $370. Pay 50% now and 50% upon completion in about 2 months (correct me if I'm wrong Serg)

Please PM myself or Sergio (text if you got me) if interested in a Meermin Austerity Brogue MTO in brown museum calf. Will be on a chisel last (likely New Rey). Should be placing the order by this weekend/next week at the latest.

Price will be around $370. Pay 50% now and 50% upon completion in about 2 months (correct me if I'm wrong Serg)

2-3 months to be on the safe side.

You guys KILL me with the whole "I TRULY apologize for the streetwear look, yall know i'm 100% committed to the sartorial life" :lol:

Yeah, you've "matured" but the way Ears just described his perfectly normal fit, you'd think he was decked out in 7x Akademiks or something.

Before this blows up: all i'm saying is that both sides of the equation can show growth. You shouldnt have to feel discomfort due to you feeling like you regressed.

Honestly, what Ears is in, is what i wear 75% of the time. I would never be like "sorry for the 3-piece today, you know this usually isnt me"

Last edited:
You guys KILL me with the whole "I TRULY apologize for the streetwear look, yall know i'm 100% committed to the sartorial life"
laugh.gif

Yeah, you've "matured" but the way Ears just described his perfectly normal fit, you'd think he was decked out in 7x Akademiks or something.

Before this blows up: all i'm saying is that both sides of the equation can show growth. You shouldnt have to feel discomfort due to you feeling like you regressed.

Honestly, what Ears is in, is what i wear 75% of the time. I would never be like "sorry for the 3-piece today, you know this usually isnt me"
Who said anything like that?

Wear what you want.  If it doesn't necessarily "fit" with this thread, so be it.  There's a WDYWT thread too, right?

Back
Top Bottom