Dressing Better Vol 2.0

its a shame the 2 for $250 sale got axed, was really looking forward to rounding out my rotation.

on that note, need some recommendations for shoe care products. really got around to wearing my strands and realized i don't have anything to keep them fresh like shoe trees and cleaning/shine kit.

any products or resources i should check out?

Last edited:

Finding an Easter tie is a pain in the butt.

Anyways, which tie do you guys like better for Easter?

Dark navy suit with white dress shirt and black shoes

https://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/tiesandpocketsquares/ties/PRDOVR~A3205/A3205.jsp

or

https://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/tiesandpocketsquares/ties/PRDOVR~A8605/A8605.jsp
i'd go with the second if i had to choose amongst the two.  hope you're not paying retail for either of those. thetiebar probably has both or similar looking ones for under 20

Last edited:
just an fyi, but the AE outlet / factory 2 for 250 sale would've only been limited to clearance and discontinued styles as they have done in the past.

F' that, it's finally chilly in SoCal
2yvvsdd.jpg

Winter Storm is coming though
13yp4bd.jpg

Is that a beanie on your head?

:lol: it's just a hat, people seems real curious by it though.

i'd go with the second if i had to choose amongst the two.  hope you're not paying retail for either of those. thetiebar probably has both or similar looking ones for under 20
thanks. i just decided to get the fist one since my gift card could cover all of that. the second one's a drake tie and i didnt feel like putting in my own money 
laugh.gif

Finding an Easter tie is a pain in the butt.

Anyways, which tie do you guys like better for Easter?

Dark navy suit with white dress shirt and black shoes

https://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/tiesandpocketsquares/ties/PRDOVR~A3205/A3205.jsp

or

https://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/tiesandpocketsquares/ties/PRDOVR~A8605/A8605.jsp

Last edited:
Navy, Grey, Charcoal

you could get away with black or any other common color as long as you are confident and well groomed, and most importantly well prepared for your interview
Cool. Thanks, appreciate it.
I just thought that at most formal social occasions there is always black.

Are there fits/styles to go for that compares formal parties Vs business suits?
Any ideas, tips or pics?

F' that, it's finally chilly in SoCal
2yvvsdd.jpg

Winter Storm is coming though
13yp4bd.jpg

What's the style of that jacket I've seen a lot of women wearing those but they usually have that green with black sleeves colorway.

Saw this guy walking down the street in noho with one, and this chick walked past him in the other direction with the same exact coat and they turned around and looked at each other :lol:

What's the style of that jacket I've seen a lot of women wearing those but they usually have that green with black sleeves colorway.

Saw this guy walking down the street in noho with one, and this chick walked past him in the other direction with the same exact coat and they turned around and looked at each other :lol:
A biker jacket aka double rider aka perfecto.

Fonz made it cool.

just watched The Sting (1973)..robert redford has some really dapper suits in that movie.. minus the first bred pinstriped joint. made me think of DBNT :pimp:

just watched The Sting (1973)..robert redford has some really dapper suits in that movie.. minus the first bred pinstriped joint. made me think of DBNT :pimp:
Word. A lot of older films had great wardrobe.

i'm convinced i lived through the 20s and 30s in a past life.. i love watching the fits on boardwalk empire..and that flick was set in the 30s

What you guys think?

Can you guys see the white dots in the pants? I'm posting from my iphone.

Or these

Last edited:
I can see the pindots but not sure what you're asking.  How it'll look together?  Not exactly easy to tell with everything folded up and not a full view of the items.

I really like this, would be nice to see it paired with something.  I feel like it could be worn a lot of different ways.  I don't know that Stephan Schneider is a label they track but for some reason I could see H&M and Zara blatantly copying this.

I'm hoping that NMWA does a sale for founders so I can get it at a good price. Will wear with beat up jeans and side zips everyday.

I can see the pindots but not sure what you're asking.  How it'll look together?  Not exactly easy to tell with everything folded up and not a full view of the items.

I didn't post the other shoes. Sorry, was asking what would look better?

Any stores that have shirts with band collars? Been wanting to try that style out. Maybe i'll get one made at mytailor.

Back
Top Bottom