Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Of course you guys know this, but J.Crew is having one of their sales in-store again. I stopped by after work, and picked up this cable knit for $25.

:nerd::nerd::nerd:

can't read ****..even when i click on the pick
laugh.gif

thanks for the link though
What you have to do is click on the picture and done at the bottom right click on Original Size. Should open up in full

Of course you guys know this, but J.Crew is having one of their sales in-store again. I stopped by after work, and picked up this cable knit for $25.

I copped the one with the blue thick stripes.

I would of bought this one but I did not see it in the store.

How many pairs of sneakers do you cats have left? I know there's a few regular members here who still have 100 or more pairs :lol:

I'm at a love and hate point. I buy the ones I like and love rocking them. I probably buy about 10 pairs of Nikes and Jordans per year, which isn't too much. I don't want the amount to keep building again so there's been times where I thought about selling the little that I have left just to clear space.

I was never much of a sneakerhead to begin with so not that many. But now I find myself looking at a lot of these retros and wanting a lot of them. Not so much Jordans though, but joints like the Air Raids, and I really want a pair of diamond turfs.

I'll try to post an ad on Craigslist tonight to see what happens.

Selling sneakers are the worst since the main audience is high school kids :lol:

Got a gift from a relative from Brazil...

Just arrived this morning before I went to work, them on, and snapped a pic before I went to the office. The lighting is absolutely horrendous...

I'll try to post an ad on Craigslist tonight to see what happens.

Selling sneakers are the worst since the main audience is high school kids :lol:

I sold a pair of sneakers a few weeks ago on CL to some young kid. Kid said he used $5 on lunch and he was going to be late because his mother was coming with him to give me the $5.

Told him it was cool and kid was ended up being 12 or something.

How many pairs of sneakers do you cats have left? I know there's a few regular members here who still have 100 or more pairs :lol:

I'm at a love and hate point. I buy the ones I like and love rocking them. I probably buy about 10 pairs of Nikes and Jordans per year, which isn't too much. I don't want the amount to keep building again so there's been times where I thought about selling the little that I have left just to clear space.

I'm down to only a few pairs. Got rid of all my Jordans, except for Shadow 1's and Bordeaux 7's (which I never wear but hold for sentimental value). Got rid of most of my Flyknits (except for white and volt Trainers, and volt Racers). I don't even wear any of my AM's or Innevas. Kept a couple of Wovens since they my go-to summer shoe.

I'm also on a self-imposed Nike ban for 2014 so my "collection" will only get smaller. I'm okay with it though. The nostalgia associated with some sneakers, and the primary reason I used to buy them has long since worn off. I guess I'm just getting old.

Back
Top Bottom